Peep this question

MeanOLMan

Awards
I'm planning on doing my first cycle of finaplix (converted into injectable)
and am very concerned about it's peculiar effects on libido and mentality. Ive read its highly androgenic yet has a negative effect on mood and sex drive (limp dick = depression) So I was thinking about counter acting those effects by stacking it with Biotests 4AD ec which should enhance libido and mood. The reason for the PH is because I have no legit gear source. Helpful opinions would be greatly appreciated

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
4AD is a good alternative to use of test. Now if you could lay your hands on some test, you would be set for a really good cycle. What you might want to do is look at the homebrew recipe for transdermal and make you a mixture with 4AD in it.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, use some 4AD but not Biotest's.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Yep pick up some t-gel and about 12 grams of 4ad from 1 fast cant go wrong

MeanOLMan

Awards
Ok guys, I was opting for something "pre-made" by a company, is there a best choice for a 4AD under a specific brand? If not, is topical a good route to follow, if so, what is the best carrier for delivery? Since I would be going outta my way to create a topical 4AD why not make a injectable? Your input would be great so I dont blow my cash on a less effective 4AD

elijah_123

Awards
You can homebrew test to go with your homebew fina :)

Or do what ww7 said and go with t-4gel by bdc. Inexpensive and effective.

MeanOLMan

Awards
While running my fina/4AD cycle at 37.5 mgs of fina ED and 400 mgs of 4AD(cyp) a week should I expect any bloating from this cycle at a pretty mild dose? From what I understand fina can be great for "cutting" so I shouldnt retain too much water? and for the 4AD, would bloat be an issue? I just want to achieve mild dry,lean and dense gains and not a stupid fat face, what should I expect?. you get my drift? Personal experience or knowledge would be great.

Fastball

Awards
Why on earth don't you just get some Test? IMO, Fina should never be used in a cycle without Test.

elijah_123

Awards
Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Yup. Go with Test from Synovex. Its an easy conversion.

MeanOLMan

Awards
So synovex is simple to convert, I thought its difficult cuz u have to extract the estrogen in it? I dont know alot about it but I'm getting the hint that it's cheaper then pre-made 4ad and more effective. My question now is, if I take synovex, what is the minimum dose I can take and get results from (first cycle) remember I'm fearing bloat, I just want to counter fina dick and mood!

elijah_123

Awards

MeanOLMan

Awards
If I use liquid Arimidex, which easy to obtain, will that combat bloat pretty well, will it also hinder gains like nolva would during a cycle?

Fastball

Awards
If I use liquid Arimidex, which easy to obtain, will that combat bloat pretty well, will it also hinder gains like nolva would during a cycle?
Arimidex will combat the bloat. It will also hinder gains slightly. There is some advantage to bloat/water retention. Unless your diet is way outta control, you shouldn't bloat too bad on the doses you'll be using (without Arimidex).