1,4 AD and M-DIEN

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of stacking 1,4 AD (iforce BOLD) and M-Dien? What would a good sample stack look like?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think of stacking 1,4 AD (iforce BOLD) and M-Dien? What would a good sample stack look like?

1200 mg a day of Iforce, and I forgot dosages for mdien. You need at least an 8 week cycle though as it takes time for both of those to kick in...Dose mdein pretty high also, as I remember when it was released it was extremely underdosed...15 mg a day for the mdien is a good dose, that is if I am remembering this correctly...My memory isn't so great so don't take my word for it, keep searching and I'm sure you can find the answers you seek. So people on here will flame you and have their hands read to post that "Got Search?" smiley. I think they just enjoy telling people to search instead of just answering the questions people ask.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
alright man thanks for the reply. I was thinking of starting at 800mg of the ifore bold but from what im seeing, it takes a higher dosage to see good results. And yeah agree with the "got search issue"

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright man thanks for the reply. I was thinking of starting at 800mg of the ifore bold but from what im seeing, it takes a higher dosage to see good results. And yeah agree with the "got search issue"
good call on the 1,4ad - MANY people, even experienced ones, dont need that much to see the effects. i'm 250lb at present and i get gains on 600mg of it, but i'm a strong responder to boldenone.

as for m-dien...i think 8-12mg is a good start, personally. it shouldnt take very long at all to notice it.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
good call on the 1,4ad - MANY people, even experienced ones, dont need that much to see the effects. i'm 250lb at present and i get gains on 600mg of it, but i'm a strong responder to boldenone.

as for m-dien...i think 8-12mg is a good start, personally. it shouldnt take very long at all to notice it.
600mg is actually exactly what i thought about starting at, 1. because its my first time taking the compound and 2. because its pretty expensive to run at 1g a day. i was also thinking 6-8 mdien to start and maybe bumping up to 12 later...how long do u think i should run the mdien?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
600mg is actually exactly what i thought about starting at, 1. because its my first time taking the compound and 2. because its pretty expensive to run at 1g a day. i was also thinking 6-8 mdien to start and maybe bumping up to 12 later...how long do u think i should run the mdien?
i'm the wrong guy to ask. i run most things until they stop working :) common sense says 4-8 weeks, though. being a methylated tren analogue, m-dien has the potential to cause hoardes of sides, but most users didnt report anything too bad. watch your hairline, your bp, your attitude, your sleep and your skin to be safe.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I have some m5aa laying around as well. Do you see any reason why i should NOT use this as well. As i am trying to cut and maintain/add a little muscle i figure it would def. help to get me shredded as it converts do DHT.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some m5aa laying around as well. Do you see any reason why i should NOT use this as well. As i am trying to cut and maintain/add a little muscle i figure it would def. help to get me shredded as it converts do DHT.

You may want to try using it just pre-workout at a high dose, 75-100 mg. Also you can take it everyday at a much lower dose, maybe 30 mg. I would only take it for about a month though. I really don't know how toxic it is, so I would be carefull...

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah i planned on just throwing it in there as a pre-workout boost, because i realize its not intended for any real size gains. And yes i will only use it for about 3 weeks and see how that goes. Im going to be starting this in about 2 weeks, cant wait to see how cut i can get!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i planned on just throwing it in there as a pre-workout boost, because i realize its not intended for any real size gains. And yes i will only use it for about 3 weeks and see how that goes. Im going to be starting this in about 2 weeks, cant wait to see how cut i can get!
I'll be keeping up if you post a log.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I'll be keeping up if you post a log.
I've actually been considering that. This will be my first time taking these ph's so im going to make sure everything is in check as i know diet is always #1.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
1 more thing. Im taking some lipo 6 and lipoderm ultra right now. Should i stop taking that when i start this cycle or would it be ok to take like one dose in the morning for the energy i get from it?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 more thing. Im taking some lipo 6 and lipoderm ultra right now. Should i stop taking that when i start this cycle or would it be ok to take like one dose in the morning for the energy i get from it?

If I were you I would save both of them for another time. I don't think you need the extra stress on your liver. The more pills you take, the more stress on your liver. Also take only one thing for a support supp. I would suggest Cycle Support. Cut down on all your other supps to avoid excess liver stress. A lot of people take all these extra liver support supps, and they end up doing more harm than good. Take one and only one, cycle support has everything you need in it all in one.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would save both of them for another time. I don't think you need the extra stress on your liver. The more pills you take, the more stress on your liver. Also take only one thing for a support supp. I would suggest Cycle Support. Cut down on all your other supps to avoid excess liver stress. A lot of people take all these extra liver support supps, and they end up doing more harm than good. Take one and only one, cycle support has everything you need in it all in one.
alright good advice man, i agree that a lot of guys load up on too many supps and end up putting more stress on their liver than needed. I'm gonna checkout cycle support and prob give that a go if it has everything i need. Im not trying to kill my liver anytime soon!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I ran that stack this time last year 600mgs 1,4-ad and 12mgs m-Dien ed for 6 weeks

Not much in the strength department, but a great re-comp after a winter bulk, blood pressure and irritability were factors but nothing I couldn't handle.

The 1,4AD is not very economical anymore , I had alot of powder from the old days.

I am thinking of running M 1,4ADD as a substitute or perhaps upping the m-Dien dosage as a solo or combined with a Phera-product

This is when it starts to get fun again !!!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I ran that stack this time last year 600mgs 1,4-ad and 12mgs m-Dien ed for 6 weeks

Not much in the strength department, but a great re-comp after a winter bulk, blood pressure and irritability were factors but nothing I couldn't handle.

The 1,4AD is not very economical anymore , I had alot of powder from the old days.

I am thinking of running M 1,4ADD as a substitute or perhaps upping the m-Dien dosage as a solo or combined with a Phera-product

This is when it starts to get fun again !!!
hmmm phera-product. i have a couple of those laying around as well.....

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
not much in strength gains, did you see any type of gains in strength or were you just trying to maintain muscle on a cut?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
just curious, how long did it take for you to start seeing some gains/effects?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
bump. I know there's plenty of guys who have taken these im just wondering how long until i notice the changes.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
1200 mg a day of Iforce, and I forgot dosages for mdien. You need at least an 8 week cycle though as it takes time for both of those to kick in...Dose mdein pretty high also, as I remember when it was released it was extremely underdosed...15 mg a day for the mdien is a good dose, that is if I am remembering this correctly...My memory isn't so great so don't take my word for it, keep searching and I'm sure you can find the answers you seek. So people on here will flame you and have their hands read to post that "Got Search?" smiley. I think they just enjoy telling people to search instead of just answering the questions people ask.
1200mg eh? So I'm assuming people call you pizzaface. Stick to 600mg a day for 8 weeks. The gains will come, and you don't have to tax your body as much. I ran bold at 600 with an 800/ 1000 spike and saw no difference in gains only increased sides - oily skin, acne. Bold isn't to be used as a superdrol though, its a lean mass builder, good for about 10-12lbs over 8 weeks. You'll lose almost nothing in pct though because theres very little water weight.
Further questions can always be sent directly to me.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
What about the m-dien kick in time? And did the bold or mdien make u lethargic? Im only on my 3rd day and im beat already, granted i have school and work all day im normally not like this at all. It reminds me of my first cycle of SD.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
What about the m-dien kick in time? And did the bold or mdien make u lethargic? Im only on my 3rd day and im beat already, granted i have school and work all day im normally not like this at all. It reminds me of my first cycle of superdrol.
youre growing. its going to run you down, your body is repairing itself. Im always sleepy, i just take mid day naps on top of my normal 10hours of sleep.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
this may just be me but i seem to be holding some water since ive started taking the stack which shouldnt happen and my diet has been right on. Any chance m-dien or 1,4 ad would cause this?

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of probably my favorite hormonal prod of all time, methyl-x
by ids, my first as well. doubt more than a few lbs of it were muscle tissue, but i went from 159 to 183 in a month
wish i had known about pct a few years ago i beleive that prod was m-dien +1ad thouh not 1 4ad, just brins back memories keep me updated

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ok got an update here. Since monday when i first started taking them, im already up 4lbs. Most of it seems to be water weight as im not any more cut. I am a little more vascular but nothing special. Im trying to lean out and this rapid weight gain isnt what i was looking for.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok got an update here. Since monday when i first started taking them, im already up 4lbs. Most of it seems to be water weight as im not any more cut. I am a little more vascular but nothing special. Im trying to lean out and this rapid weight gain isnt what i was looking for.

So how do you feel besides that?. I remember you said you felt like sh*t a few days ago. Do you feel any better?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
So how do you feel besides that?. I remember you said you felt like sh*t a few days ago. Do you feel any better?
yeah. the lethargy has kinda gone away, i know i dont get enough sleep as it is so its normal. My strenght hasnt changed much, my biceps are the only thing ive noticed getting stronger and bigger i may add. But Im just glad those sides are gone. One thing ive had since the start of the cycle is bad gas haha. Its not from the protein because i take that daily and its never given me problems so idk what it could be...