New member... Looking for advice on first cycle :)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

New member... Looking for advice on first cycle :)

Hi guys, great forum btw!

Ive searched and read a lot of threads but, in the end i think i just got myself even more confused. First, im not a "needle" type guy, so the only way for me would be oral dosages.

A little info about me... Im 22, ive played football in HS and college. I never got into steroids but, i was into eating and working out.

Im currently 6'2" and 190 pounds. I would love to reach the 210-220 pound range. Ive been lifting for 5+ years and i believe im just "stuck."

Ive been reading Havoc is good? but, there are just so many others. A friend of mine has used superdrol and had great results but, its no longer available.

In the end im new to steroids... Ive read and researched about PCT and how to handle such a pill. Im ready to pump up but, I would love to see some recommendations!

thanks for your time

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

umm what are you asking??
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

6'2 190 and lifting for 5+ years....i really would recommend staying away from steroids at this point.

at the height of 6'2 you should be at least 205-210 before you looked into steroids. i am the same height as you, and i didnt start until i was 230lbs 100% natural.

you probably just arent eating enough, in all seriousness.

you said you have researched post cycle therapy....can you give a rundown including substances and doses you would be using?

Edit: Im not being a ****, i am just saying that at 6'2 you should be able to bulk up to much more than 190lbs completely naturally. unless you are at some ridiculously low BF%. are you a runner? what position did you play in football?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You have to narrow your questions a bit but just don't cross the line in asking for sources. Some people like to use weight as a guide before going to steroids and others believe it should be based on genetic potential being reached first. There is no clear cut guide on when to use but like it was pointed out earlier you should be able to put on some decent weight and your age and height naturally and you could benefit more long term in health and gains by learning how to lift, eat and supplement.

Another words you may be not eating right and diagnosing that as a problem and solving that would yeild better long term results than masking it with steroids to temporarily bandage the issue.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.93%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    Edit: Im not being a ****, i am just saying that at 6'2 you should be able to bulk up to much more than 190lbs completely naturally. unless you are at some ridiculously low BF%. are you a runner? what position did you play in football?
    Its understandable and I know where you are coming from. Im honestly really just "stuck." I eat A LOT of food... Ive counted calories close to 3500 every day, protein 200G, I just have a fast metabolism. I was a the running back (1st string) from Freshman to Senior in HS. In college I tried wide receiver but, started to not like the game as much (Im a business man and time was being wasted).

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Another words you may be not eating right and diagnosing that as a problem and solving that would yeild better long term results than masking it with steroids to temporarily bandage the issue.
    Believe me when I say Diet/eating right is a crucial part in my life. Ive always been a eat healthy type guy. I have my proteins, complex carbs, fibrous carbs, fruits, healthy fats, dairy & eggs every day (spread out in 7 full meals). The furthest ive gone into supplements would have to be protein powders, creatine and wasted my money on BSN.

Im ready for the real deal but, would just like to know whats good quality and available. It seems Havoc, Epistane & METHYL DX3 are on top?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.57%

I'm pretty sure methyl DX3 is a superdrol clone, but I'm not sure if it's legit.
    Epi and Havoc seem to be top notch as far as good gains with minimal side effects. But they are both steroids that require liver support and PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for advice on running first cycle
    By LiftItNow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 07:03 PM
  2. 1st cycle looking for advice on a pct
    By hardgain3r in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 06:09 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. Looking for advice on 1st Cycle