First Cycle.. very open to suggestions

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
i have been training for about 5 years now and have been doing research quite a bit the last year or so.. im 5'8 190 and about 8% body fat...I am unsure whether to run Sustanon, Test Enan or Test Cyp.. i was leaning towards the sustanon but unsure because the esters seem to create an unstable enviorment.. also is there any difference at all between Test En and Test Cy.. from what i read there isnt much if any

1-10 500mg/week of Test dose 250 mg every monday and thursday
1-10 .5g of armidex or femara EOD unsure yet
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex
12-16 considering 40 mcg daily of IGF-1 as i have heard good things using it post cycle therapy..

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i have been training for about 5 years now and have been doing research quite a bit the last year or so.. im 5'8 190 and about 8% body fat...I am unsure whether to run Sustanon, Test Enan or Test Cyp.. i was leaning towards the sustanon but unsure because the esters seem to create an unstable enviorment.. also is there any difference at all between Test En and Test Cy.. from what i read there isnt much if any

1-10 500mg/week of Test dose 250 mg every monday and thursday
1-10 .5g of armidex or femara EOD unsure yet
12-14 150mg/day clomid
15-16 50mg/day clomid
12-16 40mg/day nolvadex
12-16 considering 40 mcg daily of IGF-1 as i have heard good things using it post cycle therapy..

any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys
Ok, first off I think you mean .5MG of armidex. and you really shouldn't need it. 500mg a week of test doesn't require an AI. Diet should be your first bloat control, drugs second. If your worried about gyno well the chance are low with 500mg a week but you would still be served better if you used nolvadex. And stay away from the letro at any rate, it is way to strong for most anything we use it for.

Secondly there is nothing gained by running both clomid and nolvadex togather for a post cycle therapy. Using the clomid will incress the sides considerablely however, for that reason I would recomend that you drop the clomid.

Other then that it looks solid. I like 12 weeks for a plain jane but that is just a personal preferance and not based on anything other then that. In all an excellent first cycle.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
thanks.. yea ill just keep my sodium intake low to prevent bloat and drop the armidex.. any suggestions on which type of testosterone to use.. i have known a few people who have had great results with sustanon but they are somewhat unexperienced with steroids and could not give me a fair assesment.. also i will consider extending it to 12 weeks, do u recommend using anything to kick start the cycle like 20-30 mg of dbol maybe even superdrol.. as it being my first cycle i am not trying to go overboard

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
thanks.. yea ill just keep my sodium intake low to prevent bloat and drop the armidex.. any suggestions on which type of testosterone to use.. i have known a few people who have had great results with sustanon but they are somewhat unexperienced with steroids and could not give me a fair assesment.. also i will consider extending it to 12 weeks, do u recommend using anything to kick start the cycle like 20-30 mg of dbol maybe even superdrol.. as it being my first cycle i am not trying to go overboard
Not a fan of sustanon but if you happen to get a really good deal on it will work, but be aware that you need to take it at least 3 times a week. Not the best choice IMO.

Test E or cyp would work great here. Look for quality rather then price if you can. Its generally better to spend a couple of bucks more for what you want then end up with IP gear. So ether a good underground lab or human grade. But test cyp and e are interchangable so its really what ever you can get reasonably.

If you want dbol to jump start your cycle thats fine. 25 to 50mg a day divide into two doses is fine. Start off on the low end and see how that works first. You do need to run the AI with it though as dbol converts to a powerful estrogen like compond. You can also run the dbol for the 2 weeks after you last shot and the start of your pct. this avoids the down time

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
sounds good.. thanks for all your help

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
enanthate...

go with dbol if you can....

run a low dose SERM through the cycle if you are gyno prone but of course you dont know that yet so just keep enough for the cycle just in case.

way too much clomid...

other than that it looks golden. you ready to stick? haha

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
haha a lil nervous but its a lot safer than taking orals... i have been reading up on it quite a bit and understand how to with ampoules and where and what needles to use but my question.. total newbie i know.. for the 10 ml vials they are reusable right or do i have to transfer them into a sterile vial each time.. i just assumed they are reusable.. i just wanna make sure so i know if i should get extra vials or what

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
yeah you just take what you need from the vial, in your case, 1ml(1cc) and draw into your syringe and shoot twice a week until the vial is empty.

Note: if you are drawing 1cc you need to inject 1cc of air into the vial, it will make something like a suction so you can pull the oil out quicker and easier.

What size needles are you using to draw? and what sites do you plan on using to pin?

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
i plan on using a 25 gauge 1 inch for my shoulder and quads and and a 23 1 1/2 inch for the glutes.. im gonna rotate injections everytime to avoid swelling

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i plan on using a 25 gauge 1 inch for my shoulder and quads and and a 23 1 1/2 inch for the glutes.. im gonna rotate injections everytime to avoid swelling
i did the same but only did one glute injection because it was difficult to me. Instead of glutes i stuck ventroglutes in my rotation thanks to some advice from ubi.

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
oh yea i read about that the other day.. i think thats probably smarter for me to do.. im gonna have my friend injecting me most of the time, hes a nurse so im assuming he knows what hes doing