Sostonol 250

PCSD

Awards
I am debating whether or not to take this. I have heard plenty of good things about this product but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Its between Sostonol 250 or Hyperdrol, which would you guys choose. I am 5'7 182 lbs and trying to bulk up a little more.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sostonal is THREE methylated products in one. There are lots of other choices out right now for putting on size. Why stress your liver that much if you don't have to? I personally don't think Hyperdrol will put on much size, so I would say neither of those.

PCSD

Awards
What would be a good product to go with then? My cousin took sostonol 250 and saw great results on him, but i have heard that it is harsh on the liver.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Sostenol250 is FAR more harsh than hyperdrol but will yield much greater gains.
You really can't even compare the 2 products.
I would go with Epistane/Havoc. Gains btwn 6-12 lbs and apparently far less harsh then Sostenol.

PCSD

Awards
I was just doing some research on epistane and it sounds like a good product also. Im just looking to bulk up more. I also heard that its epistane is rough on the joints.:think:
Plus i heard that epistane gets rid of gyno somewhat. Which i have a little of.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Yea Epi is a very dry compound which will dry out the joints. Take a joint product (cissus,glucosamine,chondroitin,MSM) and increase ur flaxseed consumption. The sostenol will give u great gains, but its not worth the damage it will do to you. Just my 2 cents. Go with Epistane.

PCSD

Awards
Ok sounds good im probably gonna go with epistane after i do some more research on it. Does epistane require any liver support or any post cycle therapy. Sorry i dont know much about this product yet.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yes, epi does it requires both. Also sostonal is underdosed rat piss

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations...all in one support product
Then nolva or torem PCT

PCSD

Awards
Epi it is then. Are there any negative sides to epi? I appreciate the help.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
It is a steroid, so you may encounter some acne or hairloss etc

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I am debating whether or not to take this. I have heard plenty of good things about this product but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. Its between Sostonol 250 or Hyperdrol, which would you guys choose. I am 5'7 182 lbs and trying to bulk up a little more.
Hyperdrol vs. Sostenol? That is comparing apples to elephants. I think you may be disappointed with Hyperdrol, but Sostenol is overkill (with the emphasis on kill). Why not try a single methylated compound first? Taking any one of the three components of Sostenol - PheraPlex, Superdrol, or Halodrol - will provide nice gains in the 5-15 lb range.

PCSD

Awards
I just wanted to bulk up a little more and i heard that sostenol is good for it. I may try epi or superdrol.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is awesome but also a bit harsh w the sides....what is ur cycle history

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much of your gains did you keep?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ehhhhhhhhh......on a cyle of dbol and you only kept 3-5 lbs...what was your dosage...length of cycle...and post cyle therapy like....how was your diet while on....I personally kept more like 14 lbs off of a DBOL cycle.....

Motox

Awards
  • Established
You guys ran dbol alone? Thats suprising you were able to keep 14 lbs

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
it seems like dbol is a hit or miss...i know a handfull of ppl on both sides...those that gained and kept 10-15 and those that ended up with >5

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
so many ppl are doing this sostenol sh*t...and its all these store owners pushing it and saying novadex xt is a suitable pct and all u need is milk thistle

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so many ppl are doing this sostenol sh*t...and its all these store owners pushing it and saying novadex xt is a suitable post cycle therapy and all u need is milk thistle
if theyre gonna ban anything, this is the first one they should get rid of...

as for "looking for something to put on a little size"...i heard eating more complex carbs, protein and unsaturated fats is a good way...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
if theyre gonna ban anything, this is the first one they should get rid of...

as for "looking for something to put on a little size"...i heard eating more complex carbs, protein and unsaturated fats is a good way...

reppin That!!!

cslix

cslix

Awards
im about to buy sostonol-250 but what is the point of PCT navedex xt or w.e if thats a testorial booster? dont you need a pill that lvls testorial out not raises it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im about to buy sostonol-250 but what is the point of post cycle therapy navedex xt or w.e if thats a testorial booster? dont you need a pill that lvls testorial out not raises it?
Dont mean to be a ****, but im gonna!
U have no business running a cycle like this till you do a lot more research!!!!!!! TESTORIAL BOOSTER!!!! (WTF???)

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Okay, now that i got that outa my system I will help you out.
When on cycle u raise your free TESTOSTERONE levels enough that your body stops secreteing natural test. This is fine while on cycle butt, when u get off you need a sumthin to block estrogen production (which is in an inverse relationship to testosterone) and stimulate natty test production. oh u also need an aromatase inhibitor

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cslix, how old are u? lifting background, also IDS is completely shady!!!!!!! try to stay away from their products especially prohormones!!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
im about to buy sostonol-250 but what is the point of post cycle therapy navedex xt or w.e if thats a testorial booster? dont you need a pill that lvls testorial out not raises it?
nice.