new guy here

jaxon

Awards
hey guys hows it going?

I am 32 years old. i weigh 178lbs and have been working out for about 6 months consitently.

i work out M-F doing the following

M - Chest
Tu - Biceps and back
W- Tri's and Traps
Th- shoulders
F- Chest

i went from just being able to do 135 on flat bench to doing 2 reps of 250 and 1 of 280.

everything has gone up and a local guy that works out there that is in the resteraunt buisness as myself told me i should take a "cycle"

he suggested to me 500mg of Test and 200mg of Dinabol as a stack for 12 weeks

this will be my very first time doing anything like this but i am wanting to put on around 15 - 20lbs of muscle and keep a pumped look all the time.

does this sound good for a first time?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.........and I'd suggest that you do much more research. You need to get your diet and training down, Learn about post cycle therapy. Read other experiences before you consider such a thing.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
500mg of Test is fine but 200mg of dbol??!!...and 12 weeks????...
I agree with yeahright...do some more searching before u consider these compounds

You can run the test for 12 weeks and jumpstart with say 20-30 mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. Luke, stay away from the Dark Side.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Welcome. Luke, stay away from the Dark Side.
At least get a restraining order for 90 days to learn ALL that you can about nutrition, exercise, and rest. A restraining order from BPMartyr is a good call too. Hang out and put five on it holmes.

Lightning

Awards
hey guys hows it going?

I am 32 years old. i weigh 178lbs and have been working out for about 6 months consitently.

i work out M-F doing the following

M - Chest
Tu - Biceps and back
W- Tri's and Traps
Th- shoulders
F- Chest

i went from just being able to do 135 on flat bench to doing 2 reps of 250 and 1 of 280.

everything has gone up and a local guy that works out there that is in the resteraunt buisness as myself told me i should take a "cycle"

he suggested to me 500mg of Test and 200mg of Dinabol as a stack for 12 weeks

this will be my very first time doing anything like this but i am wanting to put on around 15 - 20lbs of muscle and keep a pumped look all the time.

does this sound good for a first time?

1) do a lot more research
2) train for a lot longer before you even consider gear
3) Is there a reason why you dont train legs?