Needle Size

J

jimbo21

Awards
ok im 5'10 about 200-205 lbs and im preparing for a test e 250 cycle... im a descent sized guy wondering what size needles others use for glute injections with test and what would be the right size for me.. i was thinking of 25G 1" or 1.5"
thanks

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
generally speaking, people recommend-

23g, 1 1/2 inch for glutes

25G 1 inch for quads and delts

I am in the midst of my first cycle, and just an FYI- I was planning on doing only glute injections for the whole duration, but some knowledgable people on here said thats not a good idea. Not sure if that was what you were planning, maybe i misinterpreted

J

jimbo21

Awards
ok thanks buddy i was really just wondering about the length cause im not small but not as big as others so i didnt know if 1.5" would be too long for me... thanks again

doodle

doodle

Awards
ok thanks buddy i was really just wondering about the length cause im not small but not as big as others so i didnt know if 1.5" would be too long for me... thanks again
25g and 1" for me

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
23g 1.5" is good for glutes. It will pass quicker with a 23g, and the needle length is long enough to deposit deep into the large muscle.

This topic has been covered a few thousand times. Use the search function, please.