Will my doctor rat me out?
- 04-06-2007, 04:59 PM
- 04-06-2007, 05:03 PM
- 04-06-2007, 05:35 PM
no he cant you can tell him just bout anything and they cant tell anyone you just might just get a lecture...
04-06-2007, 05:50 PM
04-07-2007, 03:50 AM
..and gunshot wounds.
Personally, I would only tell my dr if I were having a gear related illness or injury..but then I'm paranoid.
04-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Dont do it
Hbo Real Sports - Steroids ).
So as bioman wrote, unless you are having issues directly related to steroid use, ie: high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, problems in your blood work, possibly major surgery or a serious illness that you didnt have before, then NO dont disclose anything to your doctor, theres no reason for that information to go into your medical history charts, and god knows what kind of care or treatment an hmo/insurance company would try to deny you if, god forbid, you developed something they could try to link to your unsupervised steroid use.
This is just my opinion, take it or leave it.
04-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Haha after my TSH results came back so low, he wanted to order more tests so I just shut him down and told him I was on T3 so he wouldn't rape me for the costs of all these tests!
04-07-2007, 03:27 PM
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
yup, see above
if you tell a doctor youre using gear, it goes down on your record (so they can look back in the future and see if the problems youre having could be related to past steroid use). Health insurance comanies are involved with these records....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Markos4 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 63Last Post: 03-04-2014, 10:34 AM
- By desmadres in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 10Last Post: 03-21-2013, 12:53 AM
- By wanksta14 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2009, 08:33 PM
- By blueboys in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2009, 10:10 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 05-24-2005, 12:46 PM