testicle, testosterone question

seraph

Awards
I have been on testosterone for over a year now. I have been told that my testicles would get smaller, this is not the case with me. After a year of using 1.5cc of enant 200 every week i dont seem to feel the boost that i thought i would as well as my testicles havent gotten any smaller. Just wondering, could the testosterone that im getting be bad. Plus my sex drive does not seem to have gotten any better. ANY ADVICE.

HELP, AND THANKS

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
I have been on testosterone for over a year now. I have been told that my testicles would get smaller, this is not the case with me. After a year of using 1.5cc of enant 200 every week i dont seem to feel the boost that i thought i would as well as my testicles havent gotten any smaller. Just wondering, could the testosterone that im getting be bad. Plus my sex drive does not seem to have gotten any better. ANY ADVICE.

HELP, AND THANKS

How old are you? Whats your stats? What were your test levels prior? Cycle history?

seraph

Awards
Testicles and Testosterone

I'm 43 years old, 6' 2", 245 lbs., good health. My testesterone levels prior to therapy was 212, extremely low for a man my age. I use 1.5 cc. of enant 200 once weekly. I haven't noticed any change in the size of my testicles.

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
Yea those levels are low. Have you tried ramping up the dosage for a few weeks?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that doesnt seem too good, the dosage seems high to me but Im no doctor.

I suggest you get a mod to move this thread or start another thread over in this part of the forum:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/

This is the absolute best resource for finding out about TRT you can read an amazing amount of info at there, and you should post info like blood work results, before and after, and the guys over there should really be able to help you out, plus theres an actual Doc who posts there, and hes a real expert, so he may even be able to answer some of your questions.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'm 43 years old, 6' 2", 245 lbs., good health. My testesterone levels prior to therapy was 212, extremely low for a man my age. I use 1.5 cc. of enant 200 once weekly. I haven't noticed any change in the size of my testicles.
well I wouldn't be complaning :D but it doesn't necessarily equate to the test not working. I would ask if you have seen imporve ment elsewhere, like libido and muscle gain. If you wanted to you try a differnt brand but if its doing what its supose to I would not worry about it.

seraph

Awards
No improvement where libido is concern. In that department its never been this bad. I wish i knew a place that test what i buy.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a doctor proscribe you 300mgs of testosterone enanthate a week???

it should be more like 100mgs a week.

The reason youre sex drive is down is probably because you are simply using too much. the average male makes about 70mgs of testosterone a week naturally, 100mgs of testosterone enanthate contains about 70mgs of actual testosterone. 300mgs of testosterone enanthate contains about 210mgs of actual testosterone.

you are taking 3 times the amount you should be taking. you are using too much testosterone, and its converting into too much estrogen, another reason your libido and energy are probably down. you need a new doctor.

have you estrogen levels checked, if they are too high you need to ask for a drug called arimidex.

seraph

Awards
Let me get this right. 1.5 cc of enanthate from a vial of enanthate 200, dosnt this make it 300mg of enanthate, right.
I have been taking this amount for a little over a year now. my doc. the doc at my clinic seems to think this is write? Also i have been on arimidex the entire time and my est. levels are fine. very confused about all of this. my main concern is why no loss in testicle size and loss of sex drive as well as is the testosterone im getting not good.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
easy way to find out just get a blood test and check your test and estro levels. It will tell you whats going on.