PH Stacking question

triguy1971

Awards
Hi, I am a multisport athlete that is currently in my training phase for races coming up in early summer. The last two years I used Ergomax LMG for 6 week periods for hardening and strength training. I also acquired some lean muscle gain with the Ergomax which is great because early in the year I do some time trial races on the bike that require additional power. I ride my road bicycle about 60 miles a week and also either do cardio or 8-9 min mile jogging about 20-30 miles a week early in the season at this point. I am in the gym as well 4 days a week for strength training and also Plyometrics. I eat a clean diet at all times of the year with about 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per body pound daily. I would like to get some feedback on the following.
Promagnon 25
Trenadrol
Hemadrol

Would you use one of the these or a stack of one of these two for hardening and strength gains?
Any help kindly appreciated and any PCT feedback on the products much appreciated as well.

Thanks for feedback and guidance,
Scott

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if you should be using these compounds with ur type of training with the races n all seeing as these are all dry compounds and will dry out ur joints. I could be wrong thats just my 2 cents. I'm on Promagnon25 right now and I'm running it 50mg/75/75/75/75/75 as of now. It is def a dry compound. Promag or Hemadrol (almost same compund) will make for a great stack with the trenadrol or mega trn...but that stack will dry the shyt out of you.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Test,winny,deca,eq, would be right up your alley bro

Motox

Awards
  • Established
As an athlete you probably want to be very carefull about this. So nvmind deca is out of the question. Winny would be good for speed and firmness and eq may help your earobic stuff but it also depends on your drug testing rules. So maybe some sus with some winny.

triguy1971

Awards
No worries on the testing with the racing in my area of the country so far at least. Thanks for the info so far the posts have been very informative and I am continuing to research based of these responses.

Thanks again,
Sjd

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Hi, I am a multisport athlete that is currently in my training phase for races coming up in early summer. The last two years I used Ergomax LMG for 6 week periods for hardening and strength training. I also acquired some lean muscle gain with the Ergomax which is great because early in the year I do some time trial races on the bike that require additional power. I ride my road bicycle about 60 miles a week and also either do cardio or 8-9 min mile jogging about 20-30 miles a week early in the season at this point. I am in the gym as well 4 days a week for strength training and also Plyometrics. I eat a clean diet at all times of the year with about 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per body pound daily. I would like to get some feedback on the following.
Promagnon 25
Trenadrol
Hemadrol

Would you use one of the these or a stack of one of these two for hardening and strength gains?
Any help kindly appreciated and any post cycle therapy feedback on the products much appreciated as well.

Thanks for feedback and guidance,
Scott
Agree with MFBB
Promag and hema are halo clones (same thing)
Tren and Halo are all dry, so they're gonna be a little hard on your joints for long term use. Not to mention on Tren your stamina will hit the floor.
All of them will give you strength / growth and hardening though in my mind nothing compares to Trenadrol. If you've used LMG you'll be used to the dryness / gains of Tren. Further questions just pm me.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
V00D00....u had goos results with kilosports trenadrol?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
If testing is not a prob why even run that stuff, unless thats all you can get your hands on. Cuz tren will most likely ruin your stamina and emax lmg is pretty dirty stuff. Eq will improve your aerobic capacity, winny will make you strong,fast and explosive and the test could be icing on the cake

Motox

Awards
  • Established
besides running those phs for longer than 4 weeks is hard on the body depending on dosages