Hbo Real Sports - Steroids

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i enjoyed this segment.
gotta love HBO - not afraid to tell it like it is.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
What sucks is that the program did not get a whole lot of press. You never hear about it very much... just because this country's citizens are on the anti-steroid bandwagon because the media loves to create disturbing press...so they completely ignored this one. Bastards

:rant:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow....that was awesome...somebody should send that tape to MTVs gay ass True Life editor. Their show was HORRIBLE....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Ah, they ran that again, eh? Good show. I remember it from waaaay back.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
wow....that was awesome...somebody should send that tape to MTVs gay ass True Life editor. Their show was HORRIBLE....
that was truly a funny show to watch. just stupid as hell. people getting involved for all the wrong reasons, etc..

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe they accurately reported on steroids. Im used to the media denouncing the whole bit, so when actual truth comes along I have to give them praise.

vSocial.com: HBO Real Sports: Steroids

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed it very much. Shows how the public panic and perception rule over facts. Also interesting how the dea and the ama both opposed steriods being made sched 3 drugs, in essence, criminalizing the common man.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh loved watching this.

Fav line: "**** Cheney says there are WMD's in Iraq, but its a lie"

Great post Voo, love hearing the truth.