Need opinion on best Pro hormone

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
I need to start on a new cycle of prohormone. Ive only done one cycle of pro hormones before and that was superdrol. I was currently looking at hemaguno and doing a cycle of that, but what do you guys think the most effective Pro hormone with dry gains and not to many side effects.

Thanks,

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, youre not going to get an answer, as the question really cant be answered. All products in this category(the ones that work) have both positive and negative, there is no ONE that everyones going to agree is the perfect one.

Why spend the extra cash on unproven hemaguno when its supposed to be the exact same compound as havoc/epistane, current controversy aside, both stand up companys with proven product(lots of positive and informative feedback and logs for both havoc & epistane) support the orignator(s) of the product.

Maybe look to halodrol(clones) to potentially yeild the results you are seeking.

And make sure you have your pct all planned out before you start anything.

Although not an answer to your question, I hope this gives you somethings to think about.

P

PimpinLow98

Awards
Thier is so much to chose from and most of it is junk. I wanted to no some of the most popular and best working.
If it was up to me i would take methly 1d with transfrom but thats probally not the best choice. could someone reccomend me a good prohormone that has not much aromitizion and few side effects also last time for my post cycle therapy i just took novidex, milk thistle, estrogen blocker, hawthorn berrys,and flaxseed.