Pec Injection

randall82

Awards
I was wondering how much success you guys have had with these injections helping speed the growth of your chest...

I am doing 300mg of test e 2 times a week with a 25g 1in syringe.

How deep would you inject the 1in needle? how high above the nipple do you pin?

Any other suggestions would help. Thanks

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared of chest injections because I've heard horror stories about guys injecting into the lung.

PhoebeusFenix

Awards
Lol, dont worry bro, the lung is a bit further than the 1" needle you should use for pinning chest...I usually go about 1"-1.5" above the nipple, and about .25" to the left, and hit it...It really depends on where the most size is...usually about 1" above the nipple has the most meat....

Good luck bro! I had the problem of unconsciously flexing when pinning chest, made it hurt a little.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. So does that really increase growth in that localized area?

tek

Awards
I was wondering how much success you guys have had with these injections helping speed the growth of your chest...

I am doing 300mg of test e 2 times a week with a 25g 1in syringe.

How deep would you inject the 1in needle? how high above the nipple do you pin?

Any other suggestions would help. Thanks

thats the area i hit. i use a 5/8''s needle with no prob. i inject Test E @ .5cc in each pec. no pain afterwards =] also you might wanna try DELTS. my delts have grown alot :p

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also you might wanna try DELTS. my delts have grown alot :p
disclaimer: site injection is debatable at best. it's probably smart to NOT go round injecting all the smaller groups you want to make grow...(not that delts are a small group, or a difficult injection, i'm just saying...)

tek

Awards
disclaimer: site injection is debatable at best. it's probably smart to NOT go round injecting all the smaller groups you want to make grow...(not that delts are a small group, or a difficult injection, i'm just saying...)

not claiming site inject gives results. but it is a good choice to switch up site injec area's. i stick with Glutes,pecs,delts. easy for me too see =] just cant go more then 1.5ml in small muscle groups. and 3ml in glutes.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Be aware of the high concentration of Lymph nodes in the pectoral region, the parasternal lymph nodes are around the area we choose to pin in the chest, and hitting that can be very uncomfortable.

I only pin Pecs if I am on an ED schedule, and as Same_old pointed out, if I was using relatively painless gear... although Prop soreness in the Pecs is kind of satisfying for some reason. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not claiming site inject gives results. but it is a good choice to switch up site injec area's. i stick with Glutes,pecs,delts. easy for me too see =] just cant go more then 1.5ml in small muscle groups. and 3ml in glutes.
you can see your glutes easy???:think: wow. :fool2:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sns8778 Supplements 34
VS91588 Anabolics 20
Anabolics 22
doodle Anabolics 14
Anabolics 28