Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES

History
    I'm 23 years old. Last year I did 2 cycles of Pheraplex which caused my gyno to get bad. Later, I used Powerfull and it also made my gyno flare up. I knew then how "prone" I was.

I started using a combination of Ralox + ATD to erradicate it. Under Dr D's advise, I got rid of some of it. This was occuring at the time Epistane was coming out. He suggested that I try Epistane for my gyno.

I was very cautious about using Epi to cure my gyno. These designers are what caused it in the first place, why would I fight fire with fire? I gave it some thought and read into it. I decided I would go for it.

The First Cycle
    The first cycle I did 3 weeks @ 20mg. I wanted to go low dosed as to "test the waters" so to speak. I was amazed how in 2 weeks it really reduced my gyno. I would say by about 50%. Now, for someone who has gotten 0% reduction in the past that was HUGE! I was not too concerned with mass gains. I was mostly concerned with reducing my gyno permanently and doing so safely.

I was needless to say worried that my gyno would return for post cycle therapy, but was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to reduce even more! during PCT. YAY! PCT I used Fenugreek, Nolva and ATD (tapering down all) Net gain was about 3lbs at best. But like I said I didn't bust my ass.

The Second Cycle
    Since I had virtually no shutdown, slight loss of libido and no adverse side effects I decided to run a second cycle right after my PCT. I would not advise this with other orals but 3 weeks @ 20mg with Epi was a breeze.

My second cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/30. I decided to really buckle down and train hard, eat alot. I gained about 10lbs! I went from 164-173. Unfortunately, my gyno did not disappear like I hoped it would. Technically, it's probably fatty tissue that was formed from my prepubescent gyno. Plus the 10lbs I put on probably added a little to it (if not being mental). I'd be making a mountain out of a molehill complaining about it, because while it's not where I like it I was fortunate enough to reduce it the 40-50% from my first cycle. Plus I have my health and other things going for me, so I am fortunate and thank God for my situation.

Strength was a great increase, I added about 30lbs to my major lifts and going up in my other lifts too.

My goals now are to bulk through PCT, then start a cut during the summer time. I'm hoping the cut will help the appearence of my chest. I also want to ease up on the heavy lifting and major heartburn caused from my calorie consumption, lol. It will be nice to sit back, relax and do some cardio, not have to worry about the scale.

Right now I'm starting my PCT. I'll update it when I finish, but I'm sure everything will go very well (I'm using the same protocol as the last PCT)

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.47%

Very nice review of the epi, and congrats! on your progress.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%

Good stuff!
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hmm first loss of libido report i can remember seeing with epistane. how bad was it?

50% percent gyno decrease however is a BIG deal.

the real pity is that hundreds of guys out there are going to be recommended to get gyno surgery from their doctors...when there is $40 alternative a click away or behind the counter at their gym.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

RR nice review and congrats on the gains!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15%

gyno

I'm new to the whole steroid thing but plan on taking a cycle to gain about 10-15 lbs. so I'm reading up on it. My question is what is gyno?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    History
    I'm 23 years old. Last year I did 2 cycles of Pheraplex which caused my gyno to get bad. Later, I used Powerfull and it also made my gyno flare up. I knew then how "prone" I was.

I started using a combination of Ralox + ATD to erradicate it. Under Dr D's advise, I got rid of some of it. This was occuring at the time Epistane was coming out. He suggested that I try Epistane for my gyno.

I was very cautious about using Epi to cure my gyno. These designers are what caused it in the first place, why would I fight fire with fire? I gave it some thought and read into it. I decided I would go for it.

The First Cycle
    The first cycle I did 3 weeks @ 20mg. I wanted to go low dosed as to "test the waters" so to speak. I was amazed how in 2 weeks it really reduced my gyno. I would say by about 50%. Now, for someone who has gotten 0% reduction in the past that was HUGE! I was not too concerned with mass gains. I was mostly concerned with reducing my gyno permanently and doing so safely.

I was needless to say worried that my gyno would return for post cycle therapy, but was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to reduce even more! during post cycle therapy. YAY! post cycle therapy I used Fenugreek, Nolva and ATD (tapering down all) Net gain was about 3lbs at best. But like I said I didn't bust my ass.

The Second Cycle
    Since I had virtually no shutdown, slight loss of libido and no adverse side effects I decided to run a second cycle right after my PCT. I would not advise this with other orals but 3 weeks @ 20mg with Epi was a breeze.

My second cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/30. I decided to really buckle down and train hard, eat alot. I gained about 10lbs! I went from 164-173. Unfortunately, my gyno did not disappear like I hoped it would. Technically, it's probably fatty tissue that was formed from my prepubescent gyno. Plus the 10lbs I put on probably added a little to it (if not being mental). I'd be making a mountain out of a molehill complaining about it, because while it's not where I like it I was fortunate enough to reduce it the 40-50% from my first cycle. Plus I have my health and other things going for me, so I am fortunate and thank God for my situation.

Strength was a great increase, I added about 30lbs to my major lifts and going up in my other lifts too.

My goals now are to bulk through PCT, then start a cut during the summer time. I'm hoping the cut will help the appearence of my chest. I also want to ease up on the heavy lifting and major heartburn caused from my calorie consumption, lol. It will be nice to sit back, relax and do some cardio, not have to worry about the scale.

Right now I'm starting my PCT. I'll update it when I finish, but I'm sure everything will go very well (I'm using the same protocol as the last PCT)
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    hmm first loss of libido report i can remember seeing with epistane. how bad was it?
    Let me clarify, it was during PCT (from the ATD+Nolva I'm sure)

My libido was average - above average ON cycle.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.07%

I'm running the same thing but going to try for 4 weeks at 20mg/day to see if my gyno is reduced.

My friend just had a consultation for gyno surgery; insurance wouldnt cover it (said it wasnt serious enough) and its going to cost him 8k for the surgery! (No, this friend isnt me, its really a friend).

I'll take my chances with havoc first.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wow i really need to get some of this stuff. is epistane the same as havoc or are they slightly different?
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma76 View Post
    I'm running the same thing but going to try for 4 weeks at 20mg/day to see if my gyno is reduced.

My friend just had a consultation for gyno surgery; insurance wouldnt cover it (said it wasnt serious enough) and its going to cost him 8k for the surgery! (No, this friend isnt me, its really a friend).

I'll take my chances with havoc first.
    Let us know how it works!

Similar Forum Threads

1. My final review for my Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 12:54 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 12:53 AM
  3. Epistane PCT for first cycle
    By duneitright in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0