Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
History
I'm 23 years old. Last year I did 2 cycles of Pheraplex which caused my gyno to get bad. Later, I used Powerfull and it also made my gyno flare up. I knew then how "prone" I was.

I started using a combination of Ralox + ATD to erradicate it. Under Dr D's advise, I got rid of some of it. This was occuring at the time Epistane was coming out. He suggested that I try Epistane for my gyno.

I was very cautious about using Epi to cure my gyno. These designers are what caused it in the first place, why would I fight fire with fire? I gave it some thought and read into it. I decided I would go for it.

The First Cycle
The first cycle I did 3 weeks @ 20mg. I wanted to go low dosed as to "test the waters" so to speak. I was amazed how in 2 weeks it really reduced my gyno. I would say by about 50%. Now, for someone who has gotten 0% reduction in the past that was HUGE! I was not too concerned with mass gains. I was mostly concerned with reducing my gyno permanently and doing so safely.

I was needless to say worried that my gyno would return for post cycle therapy, but was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to reduce even more! during PCT. YAY! PCT I used Fenugreek, Nolva and ATD (tapering down all) Net gain was about 3lbs at best. But like I said I didn't bust my ass.

The Second Cycle
Since I had virtually no shutdown, slight loss of libido and no adverse side effects I decided to run a second cycle right after my PCT. I would not advise this with other orals but 3 weeks @ 20mg with Epi was a breeze.

My second cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/30. I decided to really buckle down and train hard, eat alot. I gained about 10lbs! I went from 164-173. Unfortunately, my gyno did not disappear like I hoped it would. Technically, it's probably fatty tissue that was formed from my prepubescent gyno. Plus the 10lbs I put on probably added a little to it (if not being mental). I'd be making a mountain out of a molehill complaining about it, because while it's not where I like it I was fortunate enough to reduce it the 40-50% from my first cycle. Plus I have my health and other things going for me, so I am fortunate and thank God for my situation.

Strength was a great increase, I added about 30lbs to my major lifts and going up in my other lifts too.

My goals now are to bulk through PCT, then start a cut during the summer time. I'm hoping the cut will help the appearence of my chest. I also want to ease up on the heavy lifting and major heartburn caused from my calorie consumption, lol. It will be nice to sit back, relax and do some cardio, not have to worry about the scale.

Right now I'm starting my PCT. I'll update it when I finish, but I'm sure everything will go very well (I'm using the same protocol as the last PCT)

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Very nice review of the epi, and congrats! on your progress.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm first loss of libido report i can remember seeing with epistane. how bad was it?

50% percent gyno decrease however is a BIG deal.

the real pity is that hundreds of guys out there are going to be recommended to get gyno surgery from their doctors...when there is $40 alternative a click away or behind the counter at their gym.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RR nice review and congrats on the gains! :D

G

GetPumped

Awards
gyno

I'm new to the whole steroid thing but plan on taking a cycle to gain about 10-15 lbs. so I'm reading up on it. My question is what is gyno?
History
I'm 23 years old. Last year I did 2 cycles of Pheraplex which caused my gyno to get bad. Later, I used Powerfull and it also made my gyno flare up. I knew then how "prone" I was.

I started using a combination of Ralox + ATD to erradicate it. Under Dr D's advise, I got rid of some of it. This was occuring at the time Epistane was coming out. He suggested that I try Epistane for my gyno.

I was very cautious about using Epi to cure my gyno. These designers are what caused it in the first place, why would I fight fire with fire? I gave it some thought and read into it. I decided I would go for it.

The First Cycle
The first cycle I did 3 weeks @ 20mg. I wanted to go low dosed as to "test the waters" so to speak. I was amazed how in 2 weeks it really reduced my gyno. I would say by about 50%. Now, for someone who has gotten 0% reduction in the past that was HUGE! I was not too concerned with mass gains. I was mostly concerned with reducing my gyno permanently and doing so safely.

I was needless to say worried that my gyno would return for post cycle therapy, but was pleasantly surprised when it seemed to reduce even more! during post cycle therapy. YAY! post cycle therapy I used Fenugreek, Nolva and ATD (tapering down all) Net gain was about 3lbs at best. But like I said I didn't bust my ass.

The Second Cycle
Since I had virtually no shutdown, slight loss of libido and no adverse side effects I decided to run a second cycle right after my PCT. I would not advise this with other orals but 3 weeks @ 20mg with Epi was a breeze.

My second cycle was 3 weeks 20/20/30. I decided to really buckle down and train hard, eat alot. I gained about 10lbs! I went from 164-173. Unfortunately, my gyno did not disappear like I hoped it would. Technically, it's probably fatty tissue that was formed from my prepubescent gyno. Plus the 10lbs I put on probably added a little to it (if not being mental). I'd be making a mountain out of a molehill complaining about it, because while it's not where I like it I was fortunate enough to reduce it the 40-50% from my first cycle. Plus I have my health and other things going for me, so I am fortunate and thank God for my situation.

Strength was a great increase, I added about 30lbs to my major lifts and going up in my other lifts too.

My goals now are to bulk through PCT, then start a cut during the summer time. I'm hoping the cut will help the appearence of my chest. I also want to ease up on the heavy lifting and major heartburn caused from my calorie consumption, lol. It will be nice to sit back, relax and do some cardio, not have to worry about the scale.

Right now I'm starting my PCT. I'll update it when I finish, but I'm sure everything will go very well (I'm using the same protocol as the last PCT)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hmm first loss of libido report i can remember seeing with epistane. how bad was it?
Let me clarify, it was during PCT (from the ATD+Nolva I'm sure)

My libido was average - above average ON cycle.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the same thing but going to try for 4 weeks at 20mg/day to see if my gyno is reduced.

My friend just had a consultation for gyno surgery; insurance wouldnt cover it (said it wasnt serious enough) and its going to cost him 8k for the surgery! (No, this friend isnt me, its really a friend).

I'll take my chances with havoc first.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow i really need to get some of this stuff. is epistane the same as havoc or are they slightly different?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the same thing but going to try for 4 weeks at 20mg/day to see if my gyno is reduced.

My friend just had a consultation for gyno surgery; insurance wouldnt cover it (said it wasnt serious enough) and its going to cost him 8k for the surgery! (No, this friend isnt me, its really a friend).

I'll take my chances with havoc first.
Let us know how it works!