jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
looks like roids to me 35lbs in two yrs of lbm. anyone else opinon

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Care to borrow a salt shaker? A grain won't do today. In two years he went from a nothing to more mass than quite a few natural pro bodybuilders I can think of.

Great progress regardless.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
100% sure that's a juiced frame. has every single hallmark of steroid use.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
He's in the military....so he's not going to admit AAS.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It all depends on your def of natural 1)no illegal substances or 2) No steroids all together.Either way I wish I had the time and focus(and MAYBE finances) to make that kind if change in 2 yrs.
Heck in 2009 Id be 275@8% :bb2:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
who the hell cares...this is a bb.com topic on a good board...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sigh, I wasn't causing sh!t just asking my "friends" here :(

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either way I wish I had the time and focus(and MAYBE finances) to make that kind if change in 2 yrs.
Heck in 2009 Id be 275@8% :bb2:
no kidding. it was quite a transformation for him, but it is an insult to the true natty BBers out there (i'm not one of course)...he could enter and win a natty comp anywhere in the country with about 3 months of dieting...but i guess it's no more ridiculous than the magazines that suggest that pros got that way with protein and creatine....just different when someone says "i am not juiced"

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I would like to point out he had a decent base to begin with if you look at the first picture, 175 and 5'7 is decent size to start with. I get comments at the same height and 10lbs heavier. Having said that, he juiced as well. Amazing growth in the delts/traps is a good indication of this. Even so, how many of us look that good? I have been at this for a little over a year and I sure as hell ain't that big or cut. Sure, he shouldn't claim to be natural if hes not, but I don't confess my use to random people who ask me every now and then either. Steroids or not, he worked his ass off and we should respect him for that at least.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
We're not holding it against him for saying he's natural, just saying that he's not :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't ask anyone is they're juiced or natural online just as I don't in person. For one thing it seems to insinuate that their progress requried any less work(which is still takes a lot of) and I don't expect any truth anyways. Who am I to ask a question that says they are consuming illegal products.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I don't ask anyone is they're juiced or natural online just as I don't in person. For one thing it seems to insinuate that their progress requried any less work(which is still takes a lot of) and I don't expect any truth anyways. Who am I to ask a question that says they are consuming illegal products.
:clap2:

congrats on being a nutraplanet rep also:head:

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I think it's difficult to tell without seeing progessive pics... like pics every month or something. It's definitely VERY impressive if he's all natural, but not impossible. If diet is spot-on and workouts are strong (and genetics are at least decent) then I think it could be natural. But if I had to bet, I'd bet on gear.

Plus, remember that some people consider "natural" to mean "anything that's not illegal".

It does make me more suspicious when he says, "I like to keep my bf% around 8-10 and slowly bulk. I don't worry about trying to cut down to contest level, since I don't compete." To have that much progress in two years, I think you have to eat A LOT for most of it and then cut fat hard. If you're lean bulking nonstop it's hard to gain like he did.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well in his defense, his hair was thinning in his "before" pic so in 2 years time he could in theory have lost enough that he would want to buzz it all off.