Hey look its a SUPER NOVA!!! or wait, could it be? The PULSAR log. TST AND EPI

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. how long did it take for you to feel ON..I know that before on a regular cycle it usually took 2 weeks...I am on a 75 halo/ 60 trenaplex pulse and was wondering when I would start to feel the benefits/pumps and such. I am hoping this week is the time....I am dosing M/W/F. I am on day 6.....also tthinking of throwing in 300mg Zol....any thoughts?

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    how long did it take for you to feel ON..I know that before on a regular cycle it usually took 2 weeks...I am on a 75 halo/ 60 trenaplex pulse and was wondering when I would start to feel the benefits/pumps and such. I am hoping this week is the time....I am dosing M/W/F. I am on day 6.....also tthinking of throwing in 300mg Zol....any thoughts?
    Well this was the third week. The affects really started to manifest themself. Its not like 100% full sway yet, but its still nice. I started seeing pumps and stuff in the second week, but def much better in the third week. Even being sick I fealt much stronger this week and actually lifted more wieght. I usually respond really well to hormones though. I would prolly through in the zol. I dont see how it could really hurt, being unmethylated and those other two being relatively mild. Thats one factor that I believe affects pulses as well.... how mild a substance is. I think its best to use the more potent combos on pulses..... to limit the sides, plus to get faster results-pulsing being a less dramatic route. It could be almost redundant to add the zol, but I dont think it will hurt. It just depends if you want to save it or not. I am personally a go for it kind of guy, but it being soooooo mild I just dont know how well it would do in a pulse. I dont know if this helps, but I have one friend who I have pulsing winny for a cut and he is doing great. Averaging slightly-over a pound a week of weight loss and increasing strength. Winny is stronger though, so I dont know. Potent=Pulse.....
    •   

3. Good to see your not getting discouraged by getting sick, I know how much of a drag that can be. Keep it up man!

4. sounds good , i think ill save the zol, looking forward to this week

5. OK so end of 4th week. Still going pretty good. The strength gains really started to hit me this week. I couldnt sleep all week and so that affected my mass gains quite a bit. Maybe a half pound increase this week. I am a little harder this week which was surprising considering my cort levels must be ridiculousely high considering ive been going on like 4-6 hours of sleep a night. Such a bad week. I am just happy that finals will be over for me in a couple of days and then my schedule will become a little bit more consistent. Most all of my major lifts were up about 20lbs this week! Very excited about this. I hope this next week will be better though. More sleep, better workouts, more mass, more rippedness. I am pretty much writing off last week, but still this stack is impressing me cause if I wasnt on it, last week would have been absolute **** in the gym.
    •   

6. Bump

Total weight gain so far?
    Libido still in check?
    Joints good?
    Holding fluid?
    Testicles any smaller?

7. Harold

Good to hear everthing is going well (except for the sleep issue:-( ), Do you use cycle support pulsing orals? did you use it while pulsing superdrol? If so, ED or EOD?

I read many do not use any support supps not even pulsing SD.. I can not imagine a strong compound like SD does not need any..30-40mg is kind of heavy on the body don't you think?

Thx

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Bump

Total weight gain so far?
    Libido still in check?
    Joints good?
    Holding fluid?
    Testicles any smaller?
    weight up about 7 lbs
    bf down about 1%
    not holding much if any fluid
    testicular size still great
    great libido
    joints feel better than normal
    lifts going up like crazy.....+40lbs to bench etc.
    pulsing is da' bomb lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    Harold

Good to hear everthing is going well (except for the sleep issue:-( ), Do you use cycle support pulsing orals? did you use it while pulsing superdrol? If so, ED or EOD?

I read many do not use any support supps not even pulsing superdrol.. I can not imagine a strong compound like SD does not need any..30-40mg is kind of heavy on the body don't you think?

Thx
    sleep is getting a lot better, I dont use cycle support, didnt use it with superdrol either. When you are only taking it every other day I just dont see the point. In my opinion I think that your body has enough time to repair itself.

10. Hey sorry for being a little late on the updates. Everything is still going really good. The strength gains have really started to come. I am up about 40 lbs on bench, and all other lifts are coming along nicely as well. I am slimming down slightly... my body shape is getting much better. Just everything is getting closer to where I want it. Libido is still through the roof. Testicles are still nice and full. One thing i might add is that when you take two days of in between pulses your balls get huge!!! Like giant. I only do this once a week, and every time I am always happily surprised whith there size!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 05:05 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  3. Bioforge or VidaSupps VidaTest? You be the judge!
    By Ev52 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 10:22 PM
  4. L-Dopa or Levadopa appears to be the real deal
    By dynomite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:25 PM