gyno problem?

syxx

Awards
OK I'm not sure I might be just a little overanxious but I'm on day 11 of SD/BOLD stack. Right now I'm taking 30 mg SD, 600 MG BOLD split 3 times throughout the day. I've noticed I was rubbing my right nipple a bit and it now it feels a little tender (i don't know it might of just been from rubbing it). I don't feel any lumpiness or anything compared to the rest of my peck or anything though. I've been told SD won't cause gyno on cycle, but can afterwards, I don't know about BOLD... Anyways should I run nolva while I finish the cycle as I was gonna do 3 weeks together, then just finish out the bold for an extra week?

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
OK I'm not sure I might be just a little overanxious but I'm on day 11 of superdrol/BOLD stack. Right now I'm taking 30 mg SD, 600 MG BOLD split 3 times throughout the day. I've noticed I was rubbing my right nipple a bit and it now it feels a little tender (i don't know it might of just been from rubbing it). I don't feel any lumpiness or anything compared to the rest of my peck or anything though. I've been told SD won't cause gyno on cycle, but can afterwards, I don't know about BOLD... Anyways should I run nolva while I finish the cycle as I was gonna do 3 weeks together, then just finish out the bold for an extra week?
i told you there would be water retention, my nipples are always "puffy" on any wet compound. Until you feel lumps, a discharge when you squeeze them, or they hurt/itch like crazy, you're fine. At which point, seeing a doctor would be sound advice.