Dmso

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I just got my T-1 Final (very quickly I might add, great service) and it came with the 12mL bottle of DMSO. I'm new to this transdermal stuff, what exactly do with the DMSO? I tried a search but all I could some up with was that DMSO was a solvent to use in case of 'spillage'.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, for some reason, you might "spill" the dmso into your transdermal.. This "accident" makes it absorb more, but you didn't hear it from me.. ;)

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
bigpetefox, thanks. as always, you've been a great help.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, no problem, brother!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have accidently spilled that DMSO into the solution before. I'll be damned I just couldn't get it out by any means, so I just used it....I have to say it may have just worked better that way! :D

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
They were a free gift with my order of t-1 final and I also so happened to spill the DMSO into the lotion. Dammit.

freeze

Awards
Just spill it in there huh? So what exactly is the DMSO and what does it do? I was searching on it and people were saying that it makes them stink... whats that about?

dannyboy5000

Awards
It gives the transdermal application better absorption, which means you get more of what you paid for!

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
You don't even smell the DMSO (which must be an ingredient in super glue because it smells exactly like it) over the smell of the T-1, which smells good I think. I haven't had any problems with it. I just had my first bicep workout today since I've been on T-1 and I missed my tricep workout the other day so I did supersets, 16 sets for each muscle, got it done in like 35-40 mins. Boy was I fucking pumped. I've never done supersets that intense before so I don't know if that was it or if the T-1 had something to do with it, but when I came home I went to splash some water on my face and my arms stopped bending like 8 inches from my face and I just threw the water all over my face and chest and on the floor heh. Best pump I've ever had.

BigHeadJeff

Awards
Is there any difference between T-1 Final and T-1 Lotion (which I see on the BDC site)?

sticklegs

Awards
do you get DMSO from the BDC site when you order T1 (f)?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
for the people who have no problem with irritation of the skin when applying DMSO - Would adding more DMSO to the mixture help the absorption rate?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by goldylight
for the people who have no problem with irritation of the skin when applying DMSO - Would adding more DMSO to the mixture help the absorption rate?
No, unless you wrap the area you apply the transdermal/DMSO mixture with Saran Wrap.. In this case, more is not better..