Winztrol/Prostanozol Cut, Help

BoZzZ

Awards
Hey all, just looking for some advice on how i should incorporate prohormones/prosteroids into a few weeks of cutting, I've never experimented with any anabolics as of yet but i am concerned with conserving muscle while dieting

First ill give you a little bit of my training background; I lifted all through highschool but never with any coherent routine or with the ambicious effort that i do today. After entering my freshman year of college i ballooned to 225 (a bad 225 at that, and considering that im 5'10 thats pretty fat). I took matters into my own hands that summer, getting several books about bodybuilding nutrition and sound routine/technique. On my own i shed 35lbs and upped my bench from 185 to 275 from the end of may to the end of july that summer (ill send a pic if you want, the difference in the two pictures merely months apart is startling) By the time i was done cutting i was 178. Results came very quickly and i was very satisfied with how i looked.

Now, around 4 years later (im 22) i'm 5'10 weigh 227lbs at around 18% bf but im not too sure, Max Bench 345x2 and squat North of that, i stayed all natural in spite of the fact that many of my friends have gone to the "dark side" so to speak. Its very very easy for me to gain weight and strength, it seems that i dont have much of a plateau in sight. But lately my bodyfat has increased, abs disappeared and the 32 waists dont even close to fit anymore.

I have been considering running Prostanozol / Winztrol at a decent dosage over 5-6 weeks during a cut with a diet that puts me at signifigant caloric defeceit, in efforts to conserve muscle mass while i shed my fat. I'm basicially curious whether it will make that much of a difference, but consider that i'm going to be at a very signifigant defeceit (probably 2200-2400cal a day with increased training intensity and cardio) that will remind me of my highschool wrestling days. Mind you that my diet consists of 6-7 meals at 3000-3400 cal while im trying to gain mass. I dont have a good tollerance for stimulants / fat burners (beta agonists) but i do well with 4 lipo-6 a day total. I just would like to conserve as much as possible during my cut. I'd run the Prostanozol at 50, 100, 100 150, 150 mg/wk for 5 weeks respectively. With proper support supps and Tamoxifen Citrate as PCT (dont worry i already have it).
I'm pretty much Just curious whether i should do the cut clean or with the Prostanozol / Winztrol, and whether it will preserve mass while in defeceit. I also realize that im only 22 and agknowledge all of the possible sides (and im not just saying that, im in my 1st year of med school i have read the literature on the topic at exhaustion). Thanks for all of your help in advance.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
hey man, pretty good post, and sounds alot like myself. ha freshman year can be rough, and alcohol consumption is nearly impossible to avoid!

anyways, your plan looks farily decent, but i dont think there is any reason to start at only 50mg/week on the first week. I would so something more like 100/100/150/150 and only run for four weeks. Also, prostanozol is non-methlyated so if i were you i would stack it with a methyl compound such as havoc/epistane or pheraplex if you can get your hands on some. This will definitely prevent you from having any sort of muscle loss, and will actually help pack muscle on while burning off that fat. There really isnt that much of a reason to even have a giant caloric deficit while on these compounds, but one will not hurt at all (might inhibit muscle gain a little, but if your goal is mainly to cut that shouldnt be a problem for you)

For PCT, nolva looks good, but i would also run ATD and some sort of a cortisol blocker (lean xtreme/retain 2).

Anyways, hope this helps, and good luck with your upcoming cycle!

BoZzZ

Awards
hey man, pretty good post, and sounds alot like myself. ha freshman year can be rough, and alcohol consumption is nearly impossible to avoid!

anyways, your plan looks farily decent, but i dont think there is any reason to start at only 50mg/week on the first week. I would so something more like 100/100/150/150 and only run for four weeks. Also, prostanozol is non-methlyated so if i were you i would stack it with a methyl compound such as havoc/epistane or pheraplex if you can get your hands on some. This will definitely prevent you from having any sort of muscle loss, and will actually help pack muscle on while burning off that fat. There really isnt that much of a reason to even have a giant caloric deficit while on these compounds, but one will not hurt at all (might inhibit muscle gain a little, but if your goal is mainly to cut that shouldnt be a problem for you)

For post cycle therapy, nolva looks good, but i would also run ATD and some sort of a cortisol blocker (lean xtreme/retain 2).

Anyways, hope this helps, and good luck with your upcoming cycle!
Thanks a lot for the advice. The one thing that I'm worried about with adding a methyl compound like PP and such are androgenic sides and bloating.
Seems to me that these have a higher instance of acne and such than non-methyls like prostanozol. I'm already on oral acne meds for my back (dont worry its non P-450 modifying). But if im wrong about that (especially the acne) then I'm on board with the idea. I'll be deually happy if i get my six pack back AND be able to fit into my summer clothes.
For the ATD should i stick with brand name stuff or go with a clinical S.A.R.M. ?
Also if anyone has any better solution to the stretch mark problem besides Cocoa butter and Topical vitamins, im all ears. -Boz

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
well, bloating is pretty much a non issue with PP, but acne, I cant promise anything. I dont personally get very bad acne from it, but everyone is different. as far as post cycle therapy, you should probably run both a SERM and ATD (i personally run the ATD inverse to the SERM - i would get either nutraplanet ATD or rebound xt, neither are clinical and can be found at many online supplement stores w/o RX). I would run the ATD like this:

post cycle therapy Week 1: 0 mg ATD
PCT Week 2: 25 mg ATD
PCT Week 3: 25 mg ATD
PCT Week 4: 50mg ATD

Then also be running the SERM something like this:

PCT Week 1: 60mg Nolva
PCT Week 2: 40mg Nolva
PCT Week 3: 40mg Nolva
PCT Week 4: 20mg Nolva

DONT FORGET THE CORTISOL BLOCKER EITHER! HA

Running these inversely like this helps to prevent delayed gyno, but many arguments can be made to run it various ways, this is just my preferred method. I am sure others have their views on a proper way to run PCT.

I have never run prostanozol solo, so I can't comment too much on the PCT for it, the suggestions I am giving are for if you run both PP (or any other methyl compound) and also run Prostanozol on top of it. However, I would assume the post cycle therapy requirements are very similar with just the prostan solo.

BoZzZ

Awards
well, bloating is pretty much a non issue with PP, but acne, I cant promise anything. I dont personally get very bad acne from it, but everyone is different. as far as post cycle therapy, you should probably run both a SERM and ATD (i personally run the ATD inverse to the SERM - i would get either nutraplanet ATD or rebound xt, neither are clinical and can be found at many online supplement stores w/o RX). I would run the ATD like this:

post cycle therapy Week 1: 0 mg ATD
post cycle therapy Week 2: 25 mg ATD
PCT Week 3: 25 mg ATD
PCT Week 4: 50mg ATD

Then also be running the SERM something like this:

PCT Week 1: 60mg Nolva
PCT Week 2: 40mg Nolva
PCT Week 3: 40mg Nolva
PCT Week 4: 20mg Nolva

DONT FORGET THE CORTISOL BLOCKER EITHER! HA

Running these inversely like this helps to prevent delayed gyno, but many arguments can be made to run it various ways, this is just my preferred method. I am sure others have their views on a proper way to run PCT.

I have never run prostanozol solo, so I can't comment too much on the PCT for it, the suggestions I am giving are for if you run both PP (or any other methyl compound) and also run Prostanozol on top of it. However, I would assume the post cycle therapy requirements are very similar with just the prostan solo.

Thanks a Lot for your help, I have but one more question for you, I plan on Dieting for about 8 weeks in total. Should i Cycle through the First four, Last four, or middle four? (im thinking it would make better sense to go for the last four because in the Post cycle i'll want to up the calories to keep my gains etc.) Running the ATD inverse to the Serm makes very good sense in my opinion as well, Nice Jumpstart in weeks 2-3. Thanks again, -Boz

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I was actually in your position back near the end of january. i ran a prostan. clone to help with a cutting diet. I only made it to the middle of the third week though because my nipples got really sensitive for two days so i hopped right into PCT (gyno scares the crap outta me). Overall I lost 5lbs, and ran it 150-200, 250-300, 300-stopped.

I don't believe it's worth it to worrying about being on a cycle while dieting, products of that category are better left for bulking. Though in my hypocrisy I'm running jungle warfare (upped to 4 caps 2nd week) and retain (version 1) for 2 months to shed some unwanted pounds before summer and keep/add mass.

BoZzZ

Awards
Hey, I was actually in your position back near the end of january. i ran a prostan. clone to help with a cutting diet. I only made it to the middle of the third week though because my nipples got really sensitive for two days so i hopped right into post cycle therapy (gyno scares the crap outta me). Overall I lost 5lbs, and ran it 150-200, 250-300, 300-stopped.

I don't believe it's worth it to worrying about being on a cycle while dieting, products of that category are better left for bulking. Though in my hypocrisy I'm running jungle warfare (upped to 4 caps 2nd week) and retain (version 1) for 2 months to shed some unwanted pounds before summer and keep/add mass.
Thanks a lot, i'll keep that in mind, hopefully i'll be able to keep a good balance through my cut. is WinZtrol a good clone? i hear JZ is a pretty good, and got a 2 for one deal at a website lol.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a Lot for your help, I have but one more question for you, I plan on Dieting for about 8 weeks in total. Should i Cycle through the First four, Last four, or middle four? (im thinking it would make better sense to go for the last four because in the Post cycle i'll want to up the calories to keep my gains etc.) Running the ATD inverse to the Serm makes very good sense in my opinion as well, Nice Jumpstart in weeks 2-3. Thanks again, -Boz
i dont really think it matters, as long as your diet is in check you should be able to keep your gains and keep losing fat no matter what. thats really just a personal preference that you can only decide. i would say to try to take the cycle during a time that is least stressful and you can really focus on the cycle instead of worrying about other stuff.....if that helps any.