Interesting Progress...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I saw this posted today.

4 years of persistent trainings (13 pics) (//STATiC)

The question I pose to you is did he use androgens at some point? At first, its quite clear he is natural. Then, around 12/1/2005 het gets noticeably thicker quit quickly. This includes arm size too so its not just fat/water from bulking.

I also noticed his face changed quite a bit. It's much more masculine. His jaw line is more pronounced. It's pretty hard to stimulate mandible muscle growth without some androgens. He also has moments where the face is slightly more bloated and the muscles look "wet." It is interesting that his hair actually seems to have improved too. Perhaps he discovered finasteride/minox around the same time he discovered a low/mild/recomp dose of testosterone. It appears like these revelations seem to go hand in hand on the forums. ;) Notice the rapid hair loss when he first started dieting hard. I have noticed this as well. Rapid weight loss (especially with stimulants like ephedrine) can be hell on the hair line.

Still, he could have been all natty I suppose. He was careful not to get "too" freaky big at any point.

Either way, decent progress for your avg. joe.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! Great.... Great photo log!~

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Gotta give the guy some determination props. Great work!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
The reason I posted here and not the Progress Pics/Training section(s) is because I wanted opinions on if this truly is a natural physique. I really don't think it is... although that physique is not outside natural limits, some of the gains seem too too rapid.

grantr

Banned
Awards
Another thing is, his abs, one month they are ripped, the next they're not...when i'm on cycle, my abs disappear because I get so thick and the weight I put on

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
The question I pose to you is did he use androgens at some point? At first, its quite clear he is natural. Then, around 12/1/2005 het gets noticeably thicker quit quickly. This includes arm size too so its not just fat/water from bulking.
I'd say "Yes" on the androgens starting around 12/1/2005. You're right about his arm size shooting up, plus he seems to gain quite a bit of fat and/or bloat rather quickly. Look at the difference in the shoulder widths between 11/1/2005 and 2/1/2006.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, hey, me and Alpine actually agree on something. I would totally agree though, good eye.

That reasoning of heightened praise by saying you are 'natural' bothers me extremely.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a jump from 9/1/06 to 12/1/06 also.

I agree with Motiv8er...awesome photo log!

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Hey, hey, me and Alpine actually agree on something. I would totally agree though, good eye.

That reasoning of heightened praise by saying you are 'natural' bothers me extremely.
:cheers:

I'd say "Yes" on the androgens starting around 12/1/2005. You're right about his arm size shooting up, plus he seems to gain quite a bit of fat and/or bloat rather quickly. Look at the difference in the shoulder widths between 11/1/2005 and 2/1/2006.
Yup, you don't have to be "freaky" big to be on. It's pretty easy to tell once you have been around the block a few times so to speak. It is VERY difficult to balance low body fat while keeping a lot of lean muscle mass as a natural. The diet has to be perfect. In most cases, once you start dieting you have to sacrifice a lot of size. After his initial cut (which looks very natural) he hovered around the same area for a while and then suddenly started making continuous progress in gains with only minimal fluctuations in fat as he varied calories.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
After his initial cut (which looks very natural) he hovered around the same area for a while and then suddenly started making continuous progress in gains with only minimal fluctuations in fat as he varied calories.
Exactly... if he had been making steady gains for the first few years then his size gains wouldn't be that surprising. But between 11/03 and 9/04 he really doesn't gain much mass at all, and then WHAM!

grantr

Banned
Awards
and another thing, at 8/6/04 when you kind of see the first little gain in mass and bloat, he starts smiling..probably happy that he just started a cycle of something

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Funny...I get that same little smile from the same thing!!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I also think he started getting some consultation from Swolecat who used to post on got fina board. I know he used to post his diet log but after he started to work with Swolecat that stopped because he couldn't give the "secrets" away.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
2007 ftw (for the win( just in case you didn't know))

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I also think he started getting some consultation from Swolecat who used to post on got fina board. I know he used to post his diet log but after he started to work with Swolecat that stopped because he couldn't give the "secrets" away.
I'm going to go ahead and blow the lid off Swolecats top secret diet. I feel I owe it to the AM community.

Drum Roll please......

1. SUSTANON.

2. The ADONIS PRINCIPLES (McFuel). :burg:

3. NitroTech

In other news, Ronnie Coleman just returned my fan mail.

Hi dis is Ronnie Coleman ate tyme mistah oleempia!

I jus wunna say stay in skoo an pum hardah kids!!!11

jeesus poot me on dis erfth to lifts heavys and eats dem dbols......

Ehbuddy wunna be a bodybuilda aint nobody wunna lif no heavy ass weiats.

Ronnie Coleman signnin off,,

Lite weit baby! Aint nuttin buh peanuht

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
this is crazy becuase i had a friend send me an AOL instant message earlier today asking if i thought this guy ever took steroids..and he knows nothing about anabolicminds...where did this come from?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
this is crazy becuase i had a friend send me an AOL instant message earlier today asking if i thought this guy ever took steroids..and he knows nothing about anabolicminds...where did this come from?
This was posted on a very popular tech/IT news site - Digg.com

It is like slashdot but the users themselves rate stories up or down and they also submit the stories themselves. The cream rises to the top so to speak. This particular story got buried instantly but I happened to see it early.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to take anything away from the guy. His progression is amazing, even if he's on tons of gear (and I think he is).

Just look at the difference between 11/04 & 1/05. Big changes in two months.

You like how he starts holding his elbows out? :fool2:

You can tell though that when he bulks, he bulks heavy.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to take anything away from the guy. His progression is amazing, even if he's on tons of gear (and I think he is).

Just look at the difference between 11/04 & 1/05. Big changes in two months.

You like how he starts holding his elbows out? :fool2:

You can tell though that when he bulks, he bulks heavy.
Right, its not so much the overall progress. There are natty guys that look somewhat like this. It's the amount of progress he makes in such a short time (1-2 months).

The accuracy of his photo log became his own undoing. Da proof is in da puddin.