19 nordiol and Epistane

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
Would the Epi help with the libido probs caused by the 19 nor is there gonna have to be some 4ad thrown in aswell?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no offense, bro, but if that's you in your avatar you dont need any of this. just get your diet and training in order and watch yourself grow and lean out.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
no offense, bro, but if that's you in your avatar you dont need any of this. just get your diet and training in order and watch yourself grow and lean out.
Ouch! :icon_lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
i meant no disrespect. we are all trying to help each other. in this case, that's the best advice anyone can give.
Can't get much straight forward and inspirational than that....good advice. Does that help?:gas:

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
I see where you are coming from but we all have different goals and paths to get there. You see, if the same question had been asked by someone saying they were 185lb and wanted to get to 195lb by the end of the cycle then you wouldn't have made the comment you made. What you might not have known is that the person had only put on 10lb in his training life of 2years.
My point is since i've been training(3 years+) i've put on 35lb naturally. That is about 30% of my starting weight. I didn't have an eating disorder etc to begin with and I was a fully grown adult. I've been stuck at this weight for some time now and tried various different training and diet techniques to break it but no luck. I have an extremely small frame, i mean extreme! My wrists are 6". Go get a tape measure and make a loop with 6" and then have a look what I have to play with. Its not good.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I see where you are coming from but we all have different goals and paths to get there. You see, if the same question had been asked by someone saying they were 185lb and wanted to get to 195lb by the end of the cycle then you wouldn't have made the comment you made. What you might not have known is that the person had only put on 10lb in his training life of 2years.
My point is since i've been training(3 years+) i've put on 35lb naturally. That is about 30% of my starting weight. I didn't have an eating disorder etc to begin with and I was a fully grown adult. I've been stuck at this weight for some time now and tried various different training and diet techniques to break it but no luck. I have an extremely small frame, i mean extreme! My wrists are 6". Go get a tape measure and make a loop with 6" and then have a look what I have to play with. Its not good.
What does wrist size matter? I have small arms too. I have long arms so its hard for me to them big. I have a big chest though. I guess you could say that I look like a monkey lol! I have to tell you though, Havoc is the way to go if not for the positve mood and libido alone, Im only on day 2 and my libido has already jumped up a notch. I hate the Nor andros of the past. The only one that had Nor andro in it that I liked was Andro Poppers. Those were the S***!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Small bone joints are an advantage in body building , because they make your muscles look larger in contrast!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend always told me that was a "good size" :think:

Seriously though, If you';ve put on 35lbs thus far, then you should adjust your diet first, then training to reflect that weight. You've already proved to yourself you can pack it on :head:
I don't know if someone can max their genetic potential in 3 years...
Anyways, No. I don't think epi will support a nor-dik.

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
Small bone joints are an advantage in body building , because they make your muscles look larger in contrast!
true, but if you have small muscles to start then you can only grow each muscle fiber a certain amount. i'm not saying i'm there yet. i am currently trying to get my routine looked over by a certain vet that I think could do the trick!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Didn't think it would as it isn't a test type hormone. Doesn't hurt to check!
estrogen plays a role in libedo too,..
But, I would say if you wanted something to help, something more androgenic would bee needed. (MASS TABS, ERGOMAX, TST maybe,.. that would be a good cheap option- if it does help.. I wouldnt trust it more then 2 weeks though for nor-dik support though- but you have some 4AD, so there ya go)