"Wet gains"??

Master

Awards
I’m more or less set on trying Epistane, however I would like to run it in conjunction with a product that would produce more “wet gains”. From what I’ve read users seem to be happy with both the gyno-reducing, as well as a lean mass gaining results of Epi. Again I’d like to increase the overall mass effect by adding wet gains that I can tighten up later.
I’ve used Superdrol, Halodrol (original), X-Mass, Methyl 1 Alpha, Mega TRN and P-Max (Growth labs) prior, with positive results. If anyone has any good cycle ideas to stack with Epistane, let me know. I’d prefer a non Meythl, but I guess all the good stuff has it!! 
I’m 33, 6”4”, 265, 10-12% bf, long time training, great eater! I’m also a Leo, I like long walks….ooops, wrong forum! (just kidding)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Test.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Test or 4AD. HCG would help too.

Master

Awards
Hands down I agree with Test, however I should have been more specific in my question. I was hoping to find something (an oral) readily available in one of the numerous online supplement stores.

If I were going to use Test (Enan or Cyp) I would stack with Deca-D and Dianabol or Anadrol 50, and not Epistane. However that's not an option right now.

I meant more along the lines of Oral T., Havoc, oxyguno, hemango (spelled wrong?)...etc.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hands down I agree with Test, however I should have been more specific in my question. I was hoping to find something (an oral) readily available in one of the numerous online supplement stores.

If I were going to use Test (Enan or Cyp) I would stack with Deca-D and Dianabol or Anadrol 50, and not Epistane. However that's not an option right now.

I meant more along the lines of Oral T., Havoc, oxyguno, hemango (spelled wrong?)...etc.
Not picking on you at all, but just so you know, Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno are all the same exact thing. Just to clear that up for ya.

Btw, welcome to AM bro, always excited to see a new face.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any real huge benefits to taking DHEA (50-100mg) while on an Epi cycle?...may "wetten" things a little no?

grantr

Banned
Awards
take it with xmass, i'm 2 weeks into havoc, and i'm stacking it with m13 ( a max lmg and xmass clone) at 75 mg a day, low dose cause i've never taken havoc before, and I love it..barely any joint pain and my strength is shooting through the roof...I would definitely get your hands on a bottle of xmass, its so hard to come by

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1,4ad (or however its spelled) the dbol prohormone would be your best prohormone or OTC bet, although it is expensive for a successful cycle of it. Propadrol has been reported dry.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
oh. Have you heard good things about the m1,4ad?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh. Have you heard good things about the m1,4ad?
yeah its just the cost i think you need two or three bottles to run a 4 weeker...look around there is feedback somewhere.

Master

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm still looking for the 'freakin huge' stack with Epistane that I can cut later. Ideally, looking to get to 300 lbs with the same bf %, realistically looking to get to 280 (from 265) with about the same bf.
While Xmass, and SD would be great additions, and yes they're out there to find, I can't see $180 a bottle for SD anymore. Maybe I'll learn to be smarter and buy multiple bottles while they're available. However the drawback is that until trying it you may have just bought yourself multiple bottles of crap.
Hence the wonderful resource in AM forums. So, any other great ideas to stack with Epistane in a product that's readily available. Any luck with EST products?
I'm looking to start in 2-3 weeks. 6-7 months since the last cycle. Always cycle supports, always bloodwork pre/mid/post cycles/never any alcohol/I'm married libido means nothing/etc...etc...
Keep those ideas comming please....

grantr

Banned
Awards
If you want to gain at least 15 pounds, epistane isn't the right product...i gained 16 lbs on a cycle of xmass at 120 mg/d, and now i'm busting my balls in the gym everyday on this cycle of havoc and eating like a horse with only 4 lbs to show after 2.5 weeks..strength is ridiculous though

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yea im taking Havoc (epistane) very dry dains. I think that epistane and pp would be gnarly!