Strange thing I noticed about Havoc

solidwon

Awards
When it first came out my boy picked up a couple bottles. I kinda laughed at how small the pills looked, they were noticeably smaller than any other supp I've ever seen. Fast forward to a couple days ago, I picked up a bottle myself and the same pills are much bigger, more regular I guess. Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

size

Awards
  • Established
Probably switched to a bigger capsule and simply added more filler.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
more filler thats it.... my pheraplex pills i used to get were just as small if not smaller... less filler same amount of active all good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The smaller pills barely filled the bottle halfway, and looked kind of dumb. We instructed production department to switch to a larger capsules and use more filler to make a more aesthetically pleasing product.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many times do I have to tell you that it's not the size of the capsule that counts but how big of a bottle you need to fill.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many times do I have to tell you that it's not the size of the capsule that counts but how big of a bottle you need to fill.
Uh huh...you realize that when your woman calls you her #1 man, she is referring to your symbolic capsule sized manhood...and that she calls you underdosed?

::::Mine calls me Big 000:::

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Uh huh...you realize that when your woman calls you her #1 man, she is referring to your symbolic capsule sized manhood...and that she calls you underdosed?

Zing!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As impressive as it sounds no one likes to take a horse pill :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Ahhhhh, and that must make you a mouthful. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol:

The smaller pills barely filled the bottle halfway, and looked kind of dumb. We instructed production department to switch to a larger capsules and use more filler to make a more aesthetically pleasing product.
Smaller bottle:duel:

NattyNow

Awards
WHEW..... all this time i thought the pills looked bigger because my penis had shrunk!

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote