[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol 50mg

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
I ordered:
Win-Ztrol[3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
Inhibit-E[/B]:1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione 25mg (3,17-keto-etiochol-triene)
Reduce XT Proprietary Blend 50mg 7-alpha-hydroxy-ehydoepiandrosterone
7-beta-hydroxy-dehydoepiandrosterone
I am 35 and looking to put on some safe gains with minimal side effects. I am going to take the Win-Ztrol in hopes of achieving this. I am going to use Inhibit-E and Reduce XT to combat some of the side effects. Any Suggestions on this would be helpful and any healthy additions would appreciated.
Thanks for your help!

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Some additional info would help...

Age, years training, weight, est bodyfat, other PH/AAS cycles you have done, how long ago and so on...

Just a general statement, if you are over 200 pounds and fairly lean, less than 12% bodyfat, you will need at least 150 - 200 mg of WinZtrol before you begin to notice any significant gains in muscle mass.

Also, muscle gains with this non-methylated PH come more slowly than other PH. You could run this cycle for as long as 6 weeks between 150 - 200 mg and see some results (perhaps 10 pounds of lean muscle).

Since this compound is non-methylated, running it for 6 weeks is not really a concern (compared to some harsher methylated compounds like Superdrol for example).

Dr_C

wastewater

wastewater

Awards
Hope this answers a few questions for ya

Thanks for the respose. I am 35, I have been training for about a year steady, I am 5' 10" and weigh about 245 and not lean. I have have used creatine and aminos as well as protien powder in the past and I think bout 10 years ago I tried some stuff from Max Muscle but I didn't see any gains. Some times work is a workout for me - I work for a water district. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Hey waste, these are just my opinions so don't take them as gospel. Anyone with an opinion should chime in as well.

First, in my experience, the PH in question is not effective unless used around 200 mg per day especially for someone of your size. Also, you may want to consider running it for 6-8 weeks as it is a non-methylated compound and will not tax the function of your live.

You **may** see about a 7-9 pound increase in muscle at that dosage and duration. I say **may** b/c I seem to be one of the few folks who had a decent gains with this PH. I used it in a dieting phase and took my body fat from about 12% at 187 pounds to 6% at 178 pounds. If you do the math, I dropped about 11 pounds of body fat and and actually gained a couple pounds of muscle while dieting on less than 2000 calories a day for a show. Now, I'm 37 and 5'4" so it was really a great help for me in getting ready for my contest.

So, long story short. Don't expect big muscle gains. They come slower and are not as dramatic as say Halodrol, 1,4-ADD, or Superdrol.

If you have not used a PH in the past, this could be a good safe introduction to assess how your body reacts.

Now here is what I'd do if I were you. Get you support supplements and post cycle therapy ready (some of which I see you have already done). Clean up your diet and try to drop some body fat first for about 6 weeks. See if you can bring your body fat down and get your weigh under 225. Then use the next six weeks and the PH to help you continue cutting and maintaining muscle. If you continue to diet and cut your body fat and weight even further, say to around 200-205. You should be primed to really assess your physique and start to build quality muscle on a lean 5'10" 200-205 pound foundation. Then you might consider other muscle building options.

My two cents. Hope it helps!

Dr_C