Need Info

jaggin101

Awards
I was wanting to know if TEST 250 is a harmful steroid and does it have the bad side effects? If it does will stacking with an estrogen blocker and a testosterone supplement help minimize the effects?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WTF is it? I suppose you are not talking about injectable, are you?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Post up the supposed ingrediants.

jaggin101

Awards
couldn't find ingredients but you can google search test direct 250

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
ummmm....yea. don't buy that.

whats your age and training experience diet etc. we can all help you out much more if you give us a little more detail and what you are looking to achieve here.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Just a few funny extracts from the write up on this stuff. haha. I still cant stop smiling... Ouch, my face hurts!

"We’re not going to lie to you, TesticularoneDid you catch the name!!! is one incrediblel muscle builder – so powerful in fact that vendors can’t keep it in stockwell this is true atleast,lol. If you’re not seeing the results you want odds are something’s missingmaybe an acitve?. It probably has nothing to do with your training. Most bodybuilders know how to train. But there’s more to building massive and ripped muscles than hoisting heavy weights"

It gets so much better.

What side effects are there?
"Testicularone has no known side effects."
They even admit that it does nothing!

Well anyone that would bye this stuff definately deserves it! I am sure that they would prolly gain 20lbs on it too!!!:pizza:

I am positive there is no active in this compound. I def enjoyed reading about it though.