Inject trouble

ydrab85

Awards
Sorry did some searches but didnt find much that could describe my situation. I just started a 10 week cycle of test enan at 500 mgs for ten weeks. I did my first inject wed afternoon In my right glute . Now its sunday afternoon and my hip and upper outside of my thigh is swollen and black and blue. The injection was painless and my ass was sore on thursday-sat. But today i was horrified to see my hip and thigh swollen and black and blue. It also def hurts to move. Im pretty horrified as to what i might have done to myself. I was very cautious about injecting cleanly and sanitary. Anyone have any ideas. The area is not warm to the touch and i do not have any flu like symptoms.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you went through a big vein that bled a bunch inside of you. That could be the black-n-blue and swelling.

If you're really freaking about it, go see a doctor.

ydrab85

Awards
Yeah thanks for the reply , Guess i will have to. Can hitting a vein cause an infection or will the blood eventually dissipate and go away?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Should dissipate and go away, assuming it was just going through a vein and nothing else.

You'll only get an infection if something was dirty. Just hitting a vein in itself won't cause an infection.

When you pulled the needle out after the shot, did it bleed much?

ydrab85

Awards
just a little bit that i wiped up with a pad. It wasnt a crazy amount by any means. I dont get how the swelling and bruising would now be on the thigh and hip and not where i actually injected on my glute?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Blood just goes where it goes.

I've gone through veins in the past and gotten some good sized bruises. For future reference...avoid that spot next time! LOL!

ydrab85

Awards
haha yeah I appreciate the responses. thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 3