Megadosing Superdrol 60/70/80/90/100 Let the fun BEGIN!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Megadosing Superdrol 60/70/80/90/100 Let the fun BEGIN!


    Ok guys, i know the side affects associated with this product but I have thought this over and decided to megadose superdrol starting at 60 mg/ day and ramping up to 100 mg/day.

    Stay Tuned!





















    APRIL FOOLS


  2. Hahaha and to think, I was actually going to follow this thread just to see what the hell would have happend to you!



  3. I had to do it
    •   
       


  4. your an idiot

  5. you got me

  6. I'm still gasping =O
  7. vision
    vision's Avatar

    I wanted to follow the log to see if you could finish the cycle before your liver died.

  8. Is it bad that I got excited to see the horrible things that would happen? LOL

    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  9. Is it bad that I actually know people who are/have done stupider stacks?

  10. I have a friend who recently ran 30 mg sd and 30 mgs pp for 6 weeks with no liver or cholesteral support and no blood work pre or post. The only thing I could talk him into getting was taurine for the bad cramps he was getting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    I have a friend who recently ran 30 mg superdrol and 30 mgs pp for 6 weeks with no liver or cholesteral support and no blood work pre or post. The only thing I could talk him into getting was taurine for the bad cramps he was getting.

    What hospital is he staying at and is enjoying his newfound yellow color?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What hospital is he staying at and is enjoying his newfound yellow color?
    He doesn't seem to have deystroyed his liver yet, but if I can't get him to understand what he's doing to himself, 1 or 2 more of those cycles will probably do it for him. He might have a death wish or something, he went to iraq for 9 months and actually wants to go back.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    He doesn't seem to have deystroyed his liver yet, but if I can't get him to understand what he's doing to himself, 1 or 2 more of those cycles will probably do it for him. He might have a death wish or something, he went to iraq for 9 months and actually wants to go back.

    Well believe me if he does end up in the hospital, he will be admited and within a few days he won't be able to go anywhere...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Is it bad that I got excited to see the horrible things that would happen? LOL

    Hahaha, nah man. Im sure thats why everyone clicked on this thread!

  15. I was about to ban you for being such an idiot.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I was about to ban you for being such an idiot.
    Did you Rep me instead?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    Did you Rep me instead?
    When I rep someone, they notice it.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    When I rep someone, they notice it.
    This is true.

  19. omg, I can't believe I actually clicked this.


    Nice one

  20. ya that was brutal...i was like..."I gotta see this!!!"...
    ya got me!....scary everyone wanted to see the results...lol

  21. i got all exited for nothing

  22. HILARIOUS!!!!

    I was in this one just to see your liver EXPLODE!

    Nice april fool's!

  23. Lol, good one

    There was someone that did dose like this. I think he posted his log at musclegurus. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

  24. Man i really hope no one tried this lol. Glad iy gave you boys a good laugh though!

  25. i was hoping nobody was that stupid.

  26. On a side note, Yeahright: I did notice hehe

  27. Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Is it bad that I got excited to see the horrible things that would happen? LOL

    ditto.

  28. I actually guessed it was an April Fool's prank...but it's a pretty decent one. lol

  29. nice one bro......i was totally gotten.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  30. good one. i was actually interested in following this log if it was real....im a sickkk human. Im sure there are people running 50mg a day cycles somewhere where trolls exist....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    good one. i was actually interested in following this log if it was real....im a sickkk human. Im sure there are people running 50mg a day cycles somewhere where trolls exist....
    50mg would actually be super interesting to follow IMO. I mean, hopefully nothing too harsh would come of it, but the gains and sides would be interesting to look at lol
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

  32. If I posted this same thread like 2 years ago, everyone would just be like "Good luck with your cycle SS"!

  33. I wish this thread would have never been started. It has put some ideas in my head!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by wrestler119 View Post
    I wish this thread would have never been started. It has put some ideas in my head!

  35. What's your post cycle look like?
    Good one it got me on April 2nd.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    What's your post cycle look like?
    Good one it got me on April 2nd.
    What is Post cycle?

  37. i'd drink milk and take creatine for post cycle hehe

  38. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    good one. i was actually interested in following this log if it was real....im a sickkk human. Im sure there are people running 50mg a day cycles somewhere where trolls exist....
    You mean West Virginia right...lol...j/k
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  39. LOL scary enough there's a guy at my gym that ws talking about doing this. He can't wait to get bigger so dude wants to pop 3 pills 3x a day. I almost lost my liver just listening to it.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Spiral_ View Post
    LOL scary enough there's a guy at my gym that ws talking about doing this. He can't wait to get bigger so dude wants to pop 3 pills 3x a day. I almost lost my liver just listening to it.
    damn! Let me know how that goes for him haha
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let the fun begin!!!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 03:38 PM
  2. Cuffs' Road To Recovery...Let The Healing Begin!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 09-04-2005, 01:06 AM
  3. Let the voting begin!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 03:39 PM
  4. let the games begin
    By rislingohya in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Log in
Log in