Phera-plex kick in time?

MLP74

Awards
To anyone who has used Phera-plex.......I was wondering how long it takes to feel any effects from Phera-plex. This Monday will make the two week mark and I have to say that I really don't feel or see squat. No strength increases or change in body composition. My diet is about as good as I can get it but not perfect. I'm eating a lot of chicken, tuna, oats, egg whites, sweet potatoes, etc. I occassionally eat fast food because of the nature of my job doesn't permit me to sit down all the time and eat a good meal but that's usually just my lumch meal........anyway, I'm getting close to 200 grams of protein a day (I weigh 190lbs.), drinking at least a gallon of water a day. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Is it possible to be a non-responder to something like this?

I'm thinking about stopping the cycle at the two week mark and switching over to Max LMG. I did a cycle of Max last year and I really liked it. At the two week mark of that I was already getting benefits from it. Is it safe to switch compounds mid-cycle? Any info would be appreciated.

KTL

Awards
I was in your boat just 3 weeks ago. I found out a few things, you may have to dose higher, and be patient at the real results dont start showing until 2.5-3 weeks in. A log on another forum from the early days of PP testing stated that it was best dosed at 30/30/40/40. So with that all being said I stopped early as well but due to a wicked flu. The seriously cool thing is as soon as I recovered and got back to the gym I noticed my strength was still as strong as ever and in fact better in some lifts. As a few days passed I noticed an insane amount of strength increases. Its been 2 weeks since my last dose and my strength is still there. So the short of the long is I personally think its a very slow building compound that can prove to be very good if dosed properly. Dont be shy to kick it up, I ran 30 for 2 weeks just as it started to work I got sick. If and when I do it again I will do the 30/30/40/40 scheme and maybe even add a 5th week at 40 or 50.

MLP74

Awards
I was in your boat just 3 weeks ago. I found out a few things, you may have to dose higher, and be patient at the real results dont start showing until 2.5-3 weeks in. A log on another forum from the early days of PP testing stated that it was best dosed at 30/30/40/40. So with that all being said I stopped early as well but due to a wicked flu. The seriously cool thing is as soon as I recovered and got back to the gym I noticed my strength was still as strong as ever and in fact better in some lifts. As a few days passed I noticed an insane amount of strength increases. Its been 2 weeks since my last dose and my strength is still there. So the short of the long is I personally think its a very slow building compound that can prove to be very good if dosed properly. Dont be shy to kick it up, I ran 30 for 2 weeks just as it started to work I got sick. If and when I do it again I will do the 30/30/40/40 scheme and maybe even add a 5th week at 40 or 50.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that as well. Upping the dosage, but I was kinda worried. Right now I've been taking 20mg a day. On Monday I might start taking 30 mg a day. I'm just not sure what I'm going to do yet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does your cycle look like? did you do 10mg first week and then 20mg for the second? You should get results....bump to 30mg for a few days and see how you feel. At about the 16 day mark or so is when i saw some very good results during my first run with it.

MLP74

Awards
I started my cycle taking 20mg a day so I never ramped up from 10 to 20. I was planning on doing this for a month. I was hoping to see or feel something by the end of week 2 but I haven't. I was only planning on doing this cycle for a month so if it takes close to three weeks to get into your system maybe I should have planned on doing 6 weeks as opposed to 4 weeks????? How long did you guys run PP?

KTL

Awards
I was intending to run for 4-6 weeks pending on the sides. During the 3 weeks though I was pretty much side free and planned on running as long as I benefited from it. Id say run it 4 weeks minimum with the plan of running 5. Just keep an eye on your BP.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was getting nice gains with zero sides that i could tell. i felt great. 10mg for 3 days, 15mg for 7 days, 20mg for 5 days, 25mg for 5days, then 30mg for the last 10 days. At the 30 day mark i felt gains had stopped or at least slowed so i stopped there. I kept gaining during PCT tho' which was weird to me but welcomed :) . that was my first run with it the other run was less impressive but it was PheraMax so not sure if that has something to do with it or maybe my first run i was off everything for over a year....the first run was a pheraplex pheramax mix hence the 15mg and 25 mg doses....

You have the original AX pheraplex?

MLP74

Awards
I was getting nice gains with zero sides that i could tell. i felt great. 10mg for 3 days, 15mg for 7 days, 20mg for 5 days, 25mg for 5days, then 30mg for the last 10 days. At the 30 day mark i felt gains had stopped or at least slowed so i stopped there. I kept gaining during post cycle therapy tho' which was weird to me but welcomed :) . that was my first run with it the other run was less impressive but it was PheraMax so not sure if that has something to do with it or maybe my first run i was off everything for over a year....the first run was a pheraplex pheramax mix hence the 15mg and 25 mg doses....

You have the original AX pheraplex?

Yeah, I have the original AX pheraplex. I'm starting to wonder if the stuff is just old and lost its potency. There is an expiration date on the bottle of 08 or 09 I think but who knows how accurate those dates are.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe your just not a good responder to the compound. I know superdrol is famed as being awesome but i didnt see much with that. Everyones different. If I were you I would continue the cycle and bump to 30mg if youre not getting sides. Keep your diet clean and that might help.

MLP74

Awards
maybe your just not a good responder to the compound. I know superdrol is famed as being awesome but i didnt see much with that. Everyones different. If I were you I would continue the cycle and bump to 30mg if youre not getting sides. Keep your diet clean and that might help.
Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. Thanks for the advice. I only have a one month supply of PP so I was toying with the idea of briding to Max LMG or Superdrol at the end of week four, for two weeks to make it a 6 week cycle. I have a bottle of both. I've done some research and I've seen some people do a similar cycle.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
It has kicked in almost immediately for me everytime I have used it.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I did a four week cycle about a year back and I saw strength gains starting towards the end of the second week. The strength gains for me leveled out towards the beginning of the fourth week. I ran 10/20/20/30 but after the first two weeks I saw significant size/weight gains. I'd agree pistonpump and say jack up your dosage to 30. I think if I were to run PP again I'd do 20/20/30/30 instead as I don't think I needed the week long 10mg dosage to ease in as I had no sides whatsoever.

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
i have some PP and also some SD... is there a prob with stacking the two.... i dont have alot of the PP, but clsoe to full of SD... thoughts??

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have some PP and also some superdrol... is there a prob with stacking the two.... i dont have alot of the PP, but clsoe to full of SD... thoughts??
do you have experience with both compounds? If not i would not suggest it. Stacking metyls is a tricky business alot of the time i noticed sides begin to overtake gains. If you think you can maybe do a full SD cycle with 10mg pp mixed in and no more.

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
i have taken both, and i have stacked them before and got good results.. was just curios on if the PP should go first or second on this round... doing PP first... i have had no sides with either of these compounds at high dosages... so not really changing anything up for this round either... this will be my last cycle of these two... had some from a while ago... next will be the good stuff

Old Poser

Awards
I found that PP by itself was very slow to kick in. I add prostaozol to the PP. The two together are kick-ass. I like to statrt with a little SD. I'm sensitive to SD and get bad sides with it. So I keep it short.

I've done 20PP + 10 superdrol for 5 days, and then drop the SD and add the Zol. Ran for another 3 weeks.

very nice. The PP + ZOl had no real sides for me. Good wood, good psycological moods. Great mix.