methylated steroids vs alcohol
- 03-31-2007, 01:48 PM
- 03-31-2007, 03:12 PM
I've often wondered this too.
When you think about it though, you take the methyls everyday, multiple times a day, for anwhere from 3 to 6 weeks. If you took a shot 3 times a day ED for 6 weeks it prob wouldn't be very good for the liv either
- 03-31-2007, 07:22 PM
For healthy adults, 2-3 servings of alcohol a day is regarded as safe. That's daily drinking. On 2-3 10mg superdrol pills a day, many feel like sh1t within days. Within 2-4 weeks or less, many differenent aspects of bloodwork are seriously jacked, not just the liver. So, imagine continous, months-long superdrol use, on a level that is analagous with light drinkers. Forget a heavy drinking comparison, you'd be dead.
Similar Forum Threads
- By h2bEK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2010, 07:20 PM
- By Boris in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2007, 08:44 AM
- By TheManGuy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:24 AM
- By MF210 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2004, 02:21 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2003, 02:06 PM