methylated steroids vs alcohol

jaydesiel4651

Awards
im just wondering how toxic a shot of hard liquer (about 40%) compared to say 10 mg's of superdrol. i dont know if you can compare the two but im curious.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I've often wondered this too.

When you think about it though, you take the methyls everyday, multiple times a day, for anwhere from 3 to 6 weeks. If you took a shot 3 times a day ED for 6 weeks it prob wouldn't be very good for the liv either

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
im just wondering how toxic a shot of hard liquer (about 40%) compared to say 10 mg's of superdrol. i dont know if you can compare the two but im curious.
Superdrol is more toxic w/o a doubt. Superdrol is the devil (I'm not biased or anything).

For healthy adults, 2-3 servings of alcohol a day is regarded as safe. That's daily drinking. On 2-3 10mg superdrol pills a day, many feel like sh1t within days. Within 2-4 weeks or less, many differenent aspects of bloodwork are seriously jacked, not just the liver. So, imagine continous, months-long superdrol use, on a level that is analagous with light drinkers. Forget a heavy drinking comparison, you'd be dead.