Fast Action's S-Drol (If you used it, PLEASE post)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I'm debating whether or not to switch out my S-Drol for a different clone because nothing is happening on my cycle yet.

Has anyone used this particular clone? Please post if you have any experience whatsoever with this product.

I don't want to switch in the middle of a cycle if its not necessary, but it seems like I'm taking sugar pills.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
DSW, I haven't used sdrol but i've tried hdrol, which is also made by fast action. Hdrol was good. It seems that sdrol should also be of good quality since it is manufactured by the same company. But maybe not. Maybe you got a bad batch. If you can't tell it's working and it's not a big inconvenience to switch-go ahead and switch. I've been watching your log and it seems like something's not right. You should be feeling some strength gains and should have hardened up some at the very least. That really sucks. What a disappointment. Maybe another brand will allow you to determine if the sdrol is bunk or if you're just a rare nonresponeder to the compound itself.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm debating whether or not to switch out my S-Drol for a different clone because nothing is happening on my cycle yet.

Has anyone used this particular clone? Please post if you have any experience whatsoever with this product.

I don't want to switch in the middle of a cycle if its not necessary, but it seems like I'm taking sugar pills.
How far into your cycle are you?What are your doses?Many havent reported it "kickin in" til late in wk2.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys

I'm on day 12 and am about to go to the gym and see if I can increase some poundage. My weight is up a couple pounds but nothing extreme like I have been seeing on other people's logs. I started dosing at 24mg but upped it to 36mg a day after the first week (figured my height/weight of 6'8 270 could be affecting it to an extent).

I might order some M-Drol to have on hand in case nothing is still happening after around day 15 or so (and extend my cycle another week or 2). I THINK that would be a good clone, from what I have been reading.

(log --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62251-my-first-cycle.html )

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
36mg is probably good for your height / weight. I was growing well off it when I was 240 at 20mg, so I'm sure that's not the issue.

You can try a diff brand, but it could just be that you don't respond so well to it. And definitely, not everyone is going to be gaining tons of weight.

How has your strength been? you could just be recomping.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I felt nothing until around day 12, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Keep your carb intake high, as S-drol seems to pump glycogen into muscles.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
36mg is probably good for your height / weight. I was growing well off it when I was 240 at 20mg, so I'm sure that's not the issue.

You can try a diff brand, but it could just be that you don't respond so well to it. And definitely, not everyone is going to be gaining tons of weight.

How has your strength been? you could just be recomping.
Strength has been just average, nothing special. I have been noticing some vascularity and pumps (pumps weren't great but the muscles hardened more than usual).

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I felt nothing until around day 12, and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Keep your carb intake high, as S-drol seems to pump glycogen into muscles.
This is very good to hear, maybe mine just didnt kick in yet.

I guess if nothing happens by the middle of the third week then I'll know not to use the same product again, or maybe just avoid superdrol compounds in general

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I just got back from the gym... I had the best pump of my life on arms. BUT I did use 3 servings of Nano Vapor before hitting the weights, but that stuff never had an effect on me like this before. My poundage was up for almost every exercise and I felt like I had more endurance.

I usually only get 12mg of S-Drol before working out because on weekdays I go first thing in the morning, but today I got 24mg in me before I lifted.

I dont know if that makes a difference or not, but I'm considering taking 24mg with breakfast when I wake up from now on and lifting an hour after that, then taking a 12mg dose later in the day. Would this still be an efficient dosing scheme? Or do the 3 pills need to be split evenly?

newob

newob

Awards
Hey what ever happened on your cycle? I too am on week 2 of an S-Drol cycle and am yet to see any gains. I did a cycle of this a while back with great gains, but the pills were a different size and shape. I have been starting to wonder if this batch was bad or something.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
Hey what ever happened on your cycle? I too am on week 2 of an S-Drol cycle and am yet to see any gains. I did a cycle of this a while back with great gains, but the pills were a different size and shape. I have been starting to wonder if this batch was bad or something.
i posted results at the end of my log... it kept my strength up while i was cutting, and even gave some gains on lifts

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
s-drol is the kind i usd i liked it , got 15lbs kept 10 and got gyno. haha but it def worked :p