first cycle result 2nd cycle planning

jvb20

Awards
ok well just finished my first cycle.. i ran test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks.. i have gained 18 pounds and lost bf not sure how much though just look alot more cut...

second cycle wanting to run this summer let me know what u think i will be trying to gain as much as i can off this cycle...
test cyp weeks 1-14 500mg
eq weeks 1-2 600mg 2-12 400mg
dbol weeks 1-5 25mg a day
maybe test prop 150eod weeks 1-4 not sure what u think?

let me know what u like about this cycle what u dont or what u would change.. open for suggestions...
thanks

stats
6'0
8-9 %bf
age 23

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok well just finished my first cycle.. i ran test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks.. i have gained 18 pounds and lost bf not sure how much though just look alot more cut...

second cycle wanting to run this summer let me know what u think i will be trying to gain as much as i can off this cycle...
test cyp weeks 1-14 500mg
eq weeks 1-2 600mg 2-12 400mg
dbol weeks 1-5 25mg a day
maybe test prop 150eod weeks 1-4 not sure what u think?

let me know what u like about this cycle what u dont or what u would change.. open for suggestions...
thanks

stats
6'0
8-9 %bf
age 23

take at least 12 weeks off after your pct

run eq 14 weeks minimum (i wouldnt bother with frontload)

run test 1 week longer than the eq (15 in this case)

choose either prop or dbol to kickstart..i wouldnt use both

jvb20

Awards
witch one do you think would be for better gains prop or dbol??? i am going to take off 8 weeks the same length as i was on.. i will be going out of town for a couple of weeks later in the year so i wanted to get this cycle in before i go....

does this look like a good bulking cycle or would u suggest something else????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
dbol start deca and test e with a prop ending would probably be a better choice for straight up bulk.

jvb20

Awards
ok should i run the deca for the same length as i was going to run the eq? 14 weeks.. and the cycle i had planned out do you think it would be more of a lean gaining cycle then bulking???

dbol start deca and test e with a prop ending would probably be a better choice for straight up bulk.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ok should i run the deca for the same length as i was going to run the eq? 14 weeks.. and the cycle i had planned out do you think it would be more of a lean gaining cycle then bulking???
yeah my research says run the same length as you would eq but HCG is strongly recommended. EQ isnt really a bulker unless youre eating alot of cals which people say it increases appetite but i didnt notice much of that at 600mg EW. So yeah i think that eq would be a leaner cycle and you would look better on it because of the vascularity it gives. EQ is mild and i think Deca is a little more complicated. Are you looking to really bulk bulk?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
this is perfect.

dont run deca and eq together..unless i'm reading your other post wrong..this is only a 2nd cycle so dbol/test would be fine

jvb20

Awards
well id like to bulk up quit a bit around another 20lbs or so.. give or take a bit... i know deca holds alot of water witch i may not want...u think it would be possible to add around that much with the eq instead of deca??? i think i would like the vascular look.. (note my diet will be right on target for a bulk)

yeah my research says run the same length as you would eq but HCG is strongly recommended. EQ isnt really a bulker unless youre eating alot of cals which people say it increases appetite but i didnt notice much of that at 600mg EW. So yeah i think that eq would be a leaner cycle and you would look better on it because of the vascularity it gives. EQ is mild and i think Deca is a little more complicated. Are you looking to really bulk bulk?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Im not sure you would get 20lbs with 500mg test and 400mg eq seeing how this is your second cycle....but then again the dbol might help. I like to under shoot my weight gain goals now just so i dont get dissappointed lol. You never know the appetite might be effected with you using the EQ but it didnt do much for mine. I loved the vascularity tho! kinda takes to long to kick i would look for some boldenone cyp if i were you...

jvb20

Awards
k does the boldenone cyp kick in quicker?? i can get eq that is boldenone does that make a difference??? sorry its kind of a newbie question

Im not sure you would get 20lbs with 500mg test and 400mg eq seeing how this is your second cycle....but then again the dbol might help. I like to under shoot my weight gain goals now just so i dont get dissappointed lol. You never know the appetite might be effected with you using the EQ but it didnt do much for mine. I loved the vascularity tho! kinda takes to long to kick i would look for some boldenone cyp if i were you...

DecaDone

DecaDone

Awards
k does the boldenone cyp kick in quicker?? i can get eq that is boldenone does that make a difference??? sorry its kind of a newbie question
EQ substance name: boldenone undecylenate...many prefer it.