first cycle result 2nd cycle planning

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

first cycle result 2nd cycle planning

ok well just finished my first cycle.. i ran test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks.. i have gained 18 pounds and lost bf not sure how much though just look alot more cut...

second cycle wanting to run this summer let me know what u think i will be trying to gain as much as i can off this cycle...
    test cyp weeks 1-14 500mg
    eq weeks 1-2 600mg 2-12 400mg
    dbol weeks 1-5 25mg a day
    maybe test prop 150eod weeks 1-4 not sure what u think?

let me know what u like about this cycle what u dont or what u would change.. open for suggestions...
    thanks

stats
    6'0
    8-9 %bf
    age 23

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jvb20 View Post
    ok well just finished my first cycle.. i ran test prop 100mg eod for 8 weeks.. i have gained 18 pounds and lost bf not sure how much though just look alot more cut...

second cycle wanting to run this summer let me know what u think i will be trying to gain as much as i can off this cycle...
    test cyp weeks 1-14 500mg
    eq weeks 1-2 600mg 2-12 400mg
    dbol weeks 1-5 25mg a day
    maybe test prop 150eod weeks 1-4 not sure what u think?

let me know what u like about this cycle what u dont or what u would change.. open for suggestions...
    thanks

stats
    6'0
    8-9 %bf
    age 23

take at least 12 weeks off after your pct

run eq 14 weeks minimum (i wouldnt bother with frontload)

run test 1 week longer than the eq (15 in this case)

choose either prop or dbol to kickstart..i wouldnt use both
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

witch one do you think would be for better gains prop or dbol??? i am going to take off 8 weeks the same length as i was on.. i will be going out of town for a couple of weeks later in the year so i wanted to get this cycle in before i go....

does this look like a good bulking cycle or would u suggest something else????
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

dbol start deca and test e with a prop ending would probably be a better choice for straight up bulk.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

ok should i run the deca for the same length as i was going to run the eq? 14 weeks.. and the cycle i had planned out do you think it would be more of a lean gaining cycle then bulking???

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dbol start deca and test e with a prop ending would probably be a better choice for straight up bulk.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ok should i run the deca for the same length as i was going to run the eq? 14 weeks.. and the cycle i had planned out do you think it would be more of a lean gaining cycle then bulking???
    yeah my research says run the same length as you would eq but HCG is strongly recommended. EQ isnt really a bulker unless youre eating alot of cals which people say it increases appetite but i didnt notice much of that at 600mg EW. So yeah i think that eq would be a leaner cycle and you would look better on it because of the vascularity it gives. EQ is mild and i think Deca is a little more complicated. Are you looking to really bulk bulk?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this is perfect.

dont run deca and eq together..unless i'm reading your other post wrong..this is only a 2nd cycle so dbol/test would be fine
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

well id like to bulk up quit a bit around another 20lbs or so.. give or take a bit... i know deca holds alot of water witch i may not want...u think it would be possible to add around that much with the eq instead of deca??? i think i would like the vascular look.. (note my diet will be right on target for a bulk)

yeah my research says run the same length as you would eq but HCG is strongly recommended. EQ isnt really a bulker unless youre eating alot of cals which people say it increases appetite but i didnt notice much of that at 600mg EW. So yeah i think that eq would be a leaner cycle and you would look better on it because of the vascularity it gives. EQ is mild and i think Deca is a little more complicated. Are you looking to really bulk bulk?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Im not sure you would get 20lbs with 500mg test and 400mg eq seeing how this is your second cycle....but then again the dbol might help. I like to under shoot my weight gain goals now just so i dont get dissappointed lol. You never know the appetite might be effected with you using the EQ but it didnt do much for mine. I loved the vascularity tho! kinda takes to long to kick i would look for some boldenone cyp if i were you...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.61%

k does the boldenone cyp kick in quicker?? i can get eq that is boldenone does that make a difference??? sorry its kind of a newbie question

Im not sure you would get 20lbs with 500mg test and 400mg eq seeing how this is your second cycle....but then again the dbol might help. I like to under shoot my weight gain goals now just so i dont get dissappointed lol. You never know the appetite might be effected with you using the EQ but it didnt do much for mine. I loved the vascularity tho! kinda takes to long to kick i would look for some boldenone cyp if i were you...
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.91%

k does the boldenone cyp kick in quicker?? i can get eq that is boldenone does that make a difference??? sorry its kind of a newbie question
    EQ substance name: boldenone undecylenate...many prefer it.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

you need to do more research...

Similar Forum Threads

1. On Cycle & Post Cycle Questions- 2nd Cycle
    By JuicyJ1224 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 08:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 09:50 AM
  3. Planning to Start 2nd Cycle, any advice??
    By jamalgq in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 01:24 PM
  4. First cycle results
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 08:59 PM
  5. First Cycle. This is my plan
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-20-2004, 06:27 PM