Underground Labs Methyl 5AA

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont touch it if you have the MPB gene...but that sh1t works on day 1 - i've never been more focused in the gym. effects are almost entirely CNS-related. short half life and very low anabolic potential mean you arent gonna get any weight from it...

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
has anyone seen much bloodwork from this in terms of toxicity? I've been considering running this for the last 4 weeks of my cycle but already started my cycle with 3 weeks of ergomax

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
has anyone seen much bloodwork from this in terms of toxicity? I've been considering running this for the last 4 weeks of my cycle but already started my cycle with 3 weeks of ergomax
It's very mild. I've run it with M4ohn and enzymes and HDL were good.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
For me it only increases focus like once or twice. Other than that i thought it was total crap.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback guys. I used avant in rage a long time ago and was real impressed, hoping this will be comparable

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Methyl5aa is by far one of my favorite hormones EVER. I would kill to get my hands on some of this.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyl5aa is by far one of my favorite hormones EVER. I would kill to get my hands on some of this.
whats it like? great focus, preworkout boost, hardening??? Never seen it b4....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats it like? great focus, preworkout boost, hardening??? Never seen it b4....
This was one of the victims of the first BIG hormone ban. Yeah, preworkout it was AMAZING, with a very short acting time and very few side effects (besides the hairline and, at SUPER high dosages, some prostate swelling.)

This is one of the few acute hormones that were out there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the feedback guys. I used avant in rage a long time ago and was real impressed, hoping this will be comparable
I think IN-rage was intranasal 3-aa, IIRC. It certainly was an amazing preworkout booster.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think IN-rage was intranasal 3-aa, IIRC. It certainly was an amazing preworkout booster.
Nope....I did NOT RC. IN-Rage was 5aa (not methylated.)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yep, if the m5aa works as well or better I will be a very happy man