1-Test/1,4 Andro and hunger.....

1. 1-Test/1,4 Andro and hunger.....

I'm on the second day of my stack and I can't eat enough. I'm still hungry!! I eat the same thing everyday so this seems a little odd to me. Is it the PH's?? Just curious if anyone else had anything similar.

2. Originally posted by BBC
    I'm on the second day of my stack and I can't eat enough. I'm still hungry!! 

1,4 increases appetite.

3. To soon notice it though if your only on day 2. It's mental but that's a good thing. The mind is the greatest weapon in our arsenal to shape our body into what we want it to be.
    •   

4. Originally posted by windwords7
    To soon notice it though if your only on day 2. 
    Good point, blew right by that when I read the post.

Probably the excitement of starting the cycle and antisipation of good results giving you an added appetite right now.

5. Could be. I trained with 2 of my boys yesterday and had really high intensity. I knew it was the placebo effect but that's okay with me.........whatever works! Today I am just F'ing starving. I'm usually not this hungry. When will the effects start to kick in?

6. A week or so.

7. at 600mg of 1,4 I personally felt I didnt see a rise in appetite until week 4

8. I'm usually not this hungry, that's why I asked. I assumed it was not the PH's because it is only day 2 but I eat the same food throughout the week and am usually content, but today I've been starvin all day.

9. I'm in week 3 of the same stack, and my appetite has not increased at all, if anything it's gotten smaller. I have to force myself to eat sometimes. I'm surprised because everything I've heard about 1,4 andro discusses that it increases appetite.

10. hey bro, good luck on ur cycle.

i noticed that my first cycle of 1AD only, my appetite got supressed.

heh, didn't understand it. now on my 2nd, im using 4AD and 1, 4 dione. already seems to be working descently with increasing it.

btw, how many mg's are u taking of the 1,4? and is it a dione or diol?

thx

11. Originally posted by Jergo
    hey bro, good luck on ur cycle.

i noticed that my first cycle of 1AD only, my appetite got supressed.

heh, didn't understand it. now on my 2nd, im using 4AD and 1, 4 dione. already seems to be working descently with increasing it.

btw, how many mg's are u taking of the 1,4? and is it a dione or diol?

thx
    Not sure if you're talking to me, but I'm taking 600mg a day of the dione.

12. Originally posted by Baumer

Not sure if you're talking to me, but I'm taking 600mg a day of the dione.
    no, i was reffering to BBC. but thanx for the info tho.

are u stacking it with anything else, or just using it alone?

how long?

thx

13. Originally posted by Jergo

no, i was reffering to BBC. but thanx for the info tho.

are u stacking it with anything else, or just using it alone?

how long?

thx
    Ok...I'm stacking it with 1-Test, a bottle of 12g 1-T from 1fast. I plan on a 6 - 8 week cycle depending on how high I raise the dose.

14. Originally posted by Baumer
    Ok...I'm stacking it with 1-Test, a bottle of 12g 1-T from 1fast. I plan on a 6 - 8 week cycle depending on how high I raise the dose.

Good Luck!!

15. I'm taking 600mg of 1,4 and stacking with 6g or 1-T.

I shouldn't drink when taking PH's, correct? Because of the strain that is already on the liver.

How much ALA should I be taking? Same with saw Palmetto or Milk Thistle?

Thanks

16. Originally posted by BBC
    I'm taking 600mg of 1,4 and stacking with 6g or 1-T.

I shouldn't drink when taking PH's, correct?
    No - if you're going to compete

No - If you drink every night.

However,

A few beers with friends while scoring with some girls, actually may be benifical to your overall hormone balance.

Just don't get sloshed.

17. I am trying to lean out, but I follow a CKD diet so on Friday night and all day saturday I eat a ton of carbs and throw in a few drinks here and there. I just wasnt sure if It would put too much strain on my body.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:01 AM
  2. New cycle 1,4 andro and 3alpha.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 08:37 AM
  3. andro and fat burning
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:07 PM
  4. Chemo and/or other 1,4-Andro and r-ALA users