Furaguno

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Anyone heard anything about this or knows a link where I can get the label info?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, so that's the name of the mystery furazabol product. I know nothing other than rumors that it was in development.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
,5-androstano[2,3-c-furazan-17 tetrahydropyranol 33.33mg per tab demethylated take 100mg daily.same exactly as orastan-a .would be a good one to mix w/ oxyguno. i didnt find any pics a write up is all ,do a google search on furaguno

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Dammn, all these companies need to release all their stuff at once so over-eager consumers such as myself can better plan stacking and cycle plans. This seems very promising. I'm liking all this non-methylated talk.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, what I find exciting is that the parent compound is actually used to RAISE HDL. If this product maintains that characteristic (and unfortunately there's plenty of speculation that it won't at anabolic doses) it would be a great stacking compound even if its own intrinsic anabolic activity is limited. Time will tell I guess.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F U R A G U N O Highest Quality Japanese-Formulated Non-Methylated Prosteroidal Nutritional Supplement For The Adult Male

FURAGUNO by Spectra Force Research is an amazing and is the latest addition to the Japanese-Designed GUNO Series of sports nutritional supplements. The active ingredient, 5!- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17"-tetrahydropyranol 0.033g (33mg per tablet) is the demethylated chemical analog of a steroidal aromatase inhibitor used safely in Japan for decades called furazabol, which has a very similar effect/side-effect profile to stanozolol. However, a very positive characteristic about furazabol is that in numerous studies, it has been shown to actually LOWER blood cholesterol levels and prevents arterial plaque build up1-5. Also, furazabol and its analogs have been correlated with less androgen receptor downgrade and cytosolic suppression than what is seen with testosterone and other androgens6. But these characteristics are not the only things that make FURAGUNO special: FURAGUNO is unique in that it is not C17 alpha alkylated (it is not methylated). This non-methylated property inherently makes this potent compound substantially less hepatotoxic when compared to similar sports nutrition products including those currently on the market and many of those previously available. In addition, FURAGUNO has an amazing “myotrophic inducing potential” when used alone but it can easily be added to a “stack” to improve the efficacy of other, similar products. With FURAGUNO a daily dose of 100mg is the maximum amount needed and many people are able to successfully use less than this amount to see exceptionally good results. FURAGUNO contains the EXACT same chemical ingredient as found in Orastan-A™ — a product that was unfortunately never commercially available in the United States.

Thus, FURAGUNO offers many benefits over other similar but inferior products in this sports nutrition category:

FURAGUNO is non-methylated so liver and kidney toxicity is minimized
FURAGUNO may be helpful in reducing cholesterol levels and could possibly play a preventive role with certain cardiovascular issues
FURAGUNO actually minimizes Androgen Receptor downgrade to make your muscles even more sensitive to its amazing myogenic catalyzing effects

FURAGUNO is the ideal “stacking” compound. For those truly hardcore people using HEMAGUNO™ and/or OXYGUNO™ at the maximum suggested doses but who just have to add the absolute most amount of mass or strength, FURAGUNO offers the perfect solution.

FURAGUNO is a way to “add on” to your stack without seriously risking increased liver or kidney issues; FURAGUNO is a way to help keep cholesterol levels in check; and perhaps most importantly, FURAGUNO magnifies the effects of other compounds in this category due to its amazing effect on Androgen Receptor quantity. Whether used alone as a cutting and shredding agent or stacked with other similar compounds to magnify and maximize myogenic and strength potential, FURAGUNO is clearly the most versatile and flexible compound ever seen in this segment of the sports nutrition marketplace. As with all products — especially those in this category — it is very important and absolutely necessary to fully read the instructions and to follow them completely.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen it listed on a few sites already, but not for sale yet...looks like it will be 90 caps for $55 - $60. Please don't ask me where, b/c I'm not going to source post.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
dont source post exactly, just give initials

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is different from orastan-a i believe....but very similar. pyrazol versus furazanol

and i am going to say now that my vote is on "will not improve blood lipids at anabolic doses"

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
this is different from orastan-a i believe....but very similar. pyrazol versus furazanol

and i am going to say now that my vote is on "will not improve blood lipids at anabolic doses"
Yes, this write-up seems a little sloppy. The direct comparison to Orastan-A seems curious. You usually only see direct product name competitors in the write-ups of cheap knock-offs (i.e. our Drol is just like Superdrol only with elf juice added). It's an odd thing to see from the mystery company which is supposed to be putting out these cutting edge products. Makes me curious.

This reminds me.....I'd like to see a line of therapeutic stacking options. I guess that's just another name for support supps but I'd love to take a small dose of something which would raise my HDL if I was taking another substance that was knocking it down.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
but does it raise HDL like Furzabol at anabolic doses? And with the Oxyguno fiasco my main question is does it do anything at all?

Mr.50

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Oxyguno seems to be "kicking in" for most users now, and I should be receiving mine on Monday. I've seen bloodwork for a guy that has been stacking Hema and Oxy for two weeks and everything is within normal ranges. I'll be taking the Oxy while tapering off of Epistane and if I can get this in time I will stack it with Oxy. I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"therapeutic dose" for furazabol (the 17aa) is about 10mg, in japan where it was (is?) prescribed. expect virtually nothing anabolically from that dose....so can we draw a line from that to the unmethylated steroid variant? umm...not conclusively. there's been no study of this drug that i'm aware of. complete wild card.

is there a vida entry for either one?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
non methyl meaning ur gonna need alot of this product depending on size right?

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
Yes, this write-up seems a little sloppy. The direct comparison to Orastan-A seems curious. You usually only see direct product name competitors in the write-ups of cheap knock-offs (i.e. our Drol is just like Superdrol only with elf juice added). It's an odd thing to see from the mystery company which is supposed to be putting out these cutting edge products. Makes me curious.
Makes me think Gaspari is behind this.

Timyg

Awards
Furaguno should be shipping to stores in 3 weeks.
Price will be the same as oxyguno and hemaguno.
No gaspari has nothing to do with SFR.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious as to how you know this? No disrespect meant, just curious.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well hello there! who might you be, then?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hello mystery person who seems to know more than anyone else. Any more mysterious knowledge for us?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
hah, what else did you want to know?
Just wondering if you are affiliated in any way since your first post seems well-informed. I highly doubt Gaspari has anything to do with SFR, but anything's possible these days.

Timyg

Awards
Just wondering if you are affiliated in any way since your first post seems well-informed. I highly doubt Gaspari has anything to do with SFR, but anything's possible these days.

no sir. I do not work for either company, just have mutual business relationships with both parties.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It appears to be available at a few retailers now...

Timyg

Awards
It appears to be available at a few retailers now...
Bottles started shipping to retailers on tuesday. Most should have in stock by friday.

Nice little green tabs. Clean product. Get it while you can. I dont know if anyone will clone this product b/c like BK said, isnt supposed to be sold in u.s. according to him (orastan a, same compound) dont think anyone else can get insurance on the product.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
in fact i've seen orastan a available at a certain us domestic retailer...weird.

Timyg

Awards
in fact i've seen orastan a available at a certain us domestic retailer...weird.
Yeah they were not supposed to be sold in the usa. however everyone can get their hands on anything if you know the right ppl. A lot of people got cases for free in the usa before it was released. Thats how i got mine. nice product

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that too, but they coincidentally took that off their site now that they have Furaguno. Not sure if that means anything or not, but it's definitely a weird coincidence.

jerlion777

jerlion777

Awards
I noticed that too, but they coincidentally took that off their site now that they have Furaguno. Not sure if that means anything or not, but it's definitely a weird coincidence.
yeah i saw that to at a retailer online,

Timyg

Awards
yeah i saw that to at a retailer online,
well the furaguno is going to be cheaper to get your hands on, and there is more of it. Hense you would want to sell a product that you have an good amount of so you can sell more and make money. Maybe thats what their up to? HMMM

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
timyg, read the board rules and edit your last post...

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of running this alone as a cutting cycle. i have some mild gyno i don't wanna aggravate, what should post cycle therapy be like after about a 5 week cycle? should i take an AI with it??

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of running this alone as a cutting cycle. i have some mild gyno i don't wanna aggravate, what should post cycle therapy be like after about a 5 week cycle? should i take an AI with it??
if you are worried about the gyno, yes taking an AI would be a good idea, or even a low dose SERM.

PCT should be something along the lines of your average SERM for 4 weeks at moderate doses, for either product (furaguno or orastan-a, I'm not sure which you are talking about). They should be generally mild.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
if you are worried about the gyno, yes taking an AI would be a good idea, or even a low dose SERM.

post cycle therapy should be something along the lines of your average SERM for 4 weeks at moderate doses, for either product (furaguno or orastan-a, I'm not sure which you are talking about). They should be generally mild.
Yah, the Orastan a. i can;t find much info on it, i geuss it is a new product. I know the furaguno has been around for a while, but never used at anabolic doses. I am thinking of just running nolva with it, then post cycle therapy with nolva,and trib. maybe do the nha at some point afterwards. So it's very mild right?

ps.. pumping iron, i have ur avatar picture tatoo'd on my right bicep

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

post cycle therapy should be something along the lines of your average SERM for 4 weeks at moderate doses, for either product (furaguno or orastan-a, I'm not sure which you are talking about). They should be generally mild.[/QUOTE

Yah, the Orastan a. i can;t find much info on it, i geuss it is a new product. I know the furaguno has been around for a while, but never used at anabolic doses. I am thinking of just running nolva with it, then post cycle therapy with nolva,and trib. maybe do the nha at some point afterwards. So it's very mild right?

ps.. pumping iron, i have ur avatar picture tatoo'd on my right bicep

Nice, I'm planning on getting it on one of my shoulder blades...hopefully soon. I need something to look over me, haha.

Your plan seems good. I think if you are really worried about gyno, 20mgs of nolva throughout is more than enough.

Orastan-A isn't new at all. It just was never sold in the US. Thats why you can't find much info on it.

Good luck bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orastan A actually came out before Furaguno. You don't see much around about it b/c it was never intended to be sold in the US. It's a prosteroid to Furazabol, so it's only supposed to be sold internationally where laws allow prosteroids and prohoromones.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
Orastan A actually came out before Furaguno. You don't see much around about it b/c it was never intended to be sold in the US. It's a prosteroid to Furazabol, so it's only supposed to be sold internationally where laws allow prosteroids and prohoromones.
So any informationg that i can find on Furazabol, i can expect the same effect as orastan-a? Aswell u guys think this would be a good pulsing oral.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
SFR is bringing fantastic compounds at VERY LOW DOSAGES.

This would be ideal at 50-75mg. Personally, 100mg would be good for a 200lb male. non-methylated @ 30-33mg is very low. Their Oxyguno is way low too. Hemaguno (Epi) was 12.5 per serving x 60....cmon

Their sh1t isnt cheap either. RPN needs to come along and blow these guys out of the water. SFR needs to stop jerkin us around. ;)

By the way, think of this stuff like Winstrol. It behaves almost exactly the same. However, its actually possible that its good for lipids where Winny is notoriously bad. It's also been shown to downgrade the androgen receptors less. It would be a hell of a standalone recomp/cutter and also a very good stacker - especially with something hard on lipids like Superdrol. Its Rx'd as Mitolan in Japan around 4-6mg/day for cholesterol problems.

Update: I guess it is 90 tabs. You def want to run this at 2x day. Not as bad as when I thought it was only 60 servings. 3x30days would be ok too. 4 weeks is pretty short though :D