how should you take havoc

jrob24

Awards
all i want to know if i should take it all of it before my workout like ive heard...or is it better to take it divided evenly through out the day....ive always done well with things dosed evenly through out the day...can you guys give me some feed back on what you did and how it worked out? also i have slight gyno so im hoping this can do some justice

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
all i want to know if i should take it all of it before my workout like ive heard...or is it better to take it divided evenly through out the day....ive always done well with things dosed evenly through out the day...can you guys give me some feed back on what you did and how it worked out? also i have slight gyno so im hoping this can do some justice

dude, this is the 3rd thread that you have started about havoc dosing protocol....the question has been answered already. whats your deal?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In divided doses. Yes, I would make sure one of the doses is before workout.

jrob24

Awards
thankyou dsade.....thats all i wanted ....that was answered that i saw, atleast not by some1 who has taken it or epistane

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pleasure...good luck on your cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow dsade, arent we the mellow one today.