albuteral

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
I have the liguid kind you put in a nebulizer. Can you take this by mouth? Just curious

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sure, but it wont do anything besides clear your airway.

you need 4-8mg/day for noticeable fat burning....preferably in an extended release cap. inhalers are like 300mcg/dose.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
sure, but it wont do anything besides clear your airway.

you need 4-8mg/day for noticeable fat burning....preferably in an extended release cap. inhalers are like 300mcg/dose.
Ditto

those inhalers have insufficient quanities to do the job.

But IMO, albuterol merits some more attention, it works for me very nice.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
No what I meant was can I swallow the liquid you put in the nebulizer? I don't have an inhaler just the liquid for a nebulizer machine

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes but do you know how many mg/ml?

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
I don't know. I am at work right now will look when I get home.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Before you rush into this, what other scripted meds are you currently taking?

There is the potential for some drug interactions here particularly if you are using something like psychotropic anti-depressants or similar such as tricyclic anti-depressant.

Also, be very careful with the amount of caffeine you ingest.

Albuterol is a very fast acting beta 2 anti antagonist. It is not like clen which is a much slower acting anti antagonist.

If you are using this as a dieting aid, there are better alternatives.

NOTE: I am not offering professional medical advice, JMO based on years of expereience.

Dr_C

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Not looking into taking now but wanted to know about possible future use.

Thanks for the advise

What else would you recommend that is better? Do tell

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
Just my two cents...clen if available is my recommendation - I have always been able to get shredded and it works synergistically to spare muscle mass b/c it stimulates protein synthesis through increased mRNA activity.

Some folks do not tolerate clen well. Of course, I have worked with many folks who do very well at 20 mcg per day.

Otherwise there are still some products that are available that contain ephedra. You might have to search a little but they are out there. That is my next choice.

Again, not giving professional medical advice here, just my opinion.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is a very fast acting beta 2 anti antagonist. It is not like clen which is a much slower acting anti antagonist.

NOTE: I am not offering professional medical advice, JMO based on years of expereience.

Dr_C
there are several forms of albuterol that are available...the extended-release caps are good for about 12 hours, which for me makes them better than clen which can keep you up nights (2-phase half-life, longer one is 36 hours)...this form of albuterol is the one suited for fat loss.

MUCH safer and more well-tolerated than clen. doesnt strip the fat off as well either, of course.

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
there are several forms of albuterol that are available...the extended-release caps are good for about 12 hours, which for me makes them better than clen which can keep you up nights (2-phase half-life, longer one is 36 hours)...this form of albuterol is the one suited for fat loss.

MUCH safer and more well-tolerated than clen. doesnt strip the fat off as well either, of course.
You are correct. I, however, should have made a more exact statement in my response to live4fitness. He has liquid 2.5mgs - not well suited for his intended purpose - as you already told him. I was assuming he was looking for other possibilities to Albuterol in general. Of course, if he is having a spasmodic bronchial episode, it will clear him up ASAP.

Dr_C

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
By the way I am a lady :) I am on clen right now I was just woundering if later I could drink the albututeral and get the same results since they are close in family.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Before you rush into this, what other scripted meds are you currently taking?

There is the potential for some drug interactions here particularly if you are using something like psychotropic anti-depressants or similar such as tricyclic anti-depressant.

Also, be very careful with the amount of caffeine you ingest.

Dr_C
I wanted to ask about the caffine thing. I work odd hours and sometimes drink coffee at night to help stay awake :) I am on clen so how much is too much in your opinion

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
No. You will not see similar results. Although they are both beta 2 anti antagonist, the liquid that you have has a very short active life in your bloodstream.

Really, you would need the Albuterol in a form that is longer lasting - as same_old stated, Albuterol caps have a considerable active life in the bloodstream. A liquid form will not work to any measurable extent for what you are trying to accomplish.

Dr_C

Dr_C2

Dr_C2

Awards
If your caffeine source is only coffee, and you are not killing 4 pots in and hour, worries for you. It may only intensify the jitters and create insomnia. When you start to approach 1 gram of caffeine daily, then it can be an issue, especially if you suffer from tachycardia, Mitral valve prolapse or other cardiac dysrhythmia

powerstroke

Awards
? on Albuterol topic

I have read several threads on the ALB. topic? some research says it is the Fat burning choice for 2007? After reading some of the articles I am still seeing Clen out there.
So my questions is?
how about Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation solution 0.05%?
It says 5mg/ml
20 ml with Calibrated dropper?
I realize the short shelf life. but I have read that you take it 4 times a day because of the short shelf life?
I was wanting to start next week but not sure on the doses for this cycle?
The dropper is a 0.50. Anyone done this yet or have any info?
Im a newbie to this sight. Thanks

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have read several threads on the ALB. topic? some research says it is the Fat burning choice for 2007? After reading some of the articles I am still seeing Clen out there.
So my questions is?
how about Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation solution 0.05%?
It says 5mg/ml
20 ml with Calibrated dropper?
I realize the short shelf life. but I have read that you take it 4 times a day because of the short shelf life?
I was wanting to start next week but not sure on the doses for this cycle?
The dropper is a 0.50. Anyone done this yet or have any info?
Im a newbie to this sight. Thanks
stick with the pills. they're dirt cheap and easier to deal with. as for "fat burning choice for 2007" LOL - i doubt it. they work, but it aint clen or DNP.

PS if you ever need to tear down a house with your bare hands or wrestle a bear for 3 hours, i recommend 8mg albuterol with 3 caps of AMP :)

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
stick with the pills. they're dirt cheap and easier to deal with. as for "fat burning choice for 2007" LOL - i doubt it. they work, but it aint clen or DNP.

PS if you ever need to tear down a house with your bare hands or wrestle a bear for 3 hours, i recommend 8mg albuterol with 3 caps of AMP :)
What is DNP? and how well does it work?

powerstroke

Awards
I can get the prescription for the Albuterol? sitting infront of me. just was wanting to know if anyone has a dose schedule with the dropper. I am picking up my Wins V today in pill form? thought I would stack those? whats your opinion. and thanks for the response. I will research DNP? not sure what it is? Its been 10 years since i was on this stuff. I am sure times and supplements have changed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
khall1974 Anabolics 0
Weight Loss 25
corndog Anabolics 0