a half kilo of 4-ad

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have, rather unexpectedly, come into half a kilo of 4-ad powder. what would you do in my situation?:dance: :dance: :dance:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have, rather unexpectedly, come into half a kilo of 4-ad powder. what would you do in my situation?:dance: :dance: :dance:
Without a doubt if I came into possession of a FELONY quantity of a controlled substance, I would post that fact publicly on a traceable forum then dance about it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt if I came into possession of a FELONY quantity of a controlled substance, I would post that fact publicly on a traceable forum then dance about it.
LMAO

perhaps he's in the UK where's it's still legal.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
haha well a felony is the same as a crime so....if you really came across it...which u didnt....then i would sell it and wait for 3-ad

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
LMAO.....but he's in England.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just had to go and ruin my attempt at humor. thanks for the support, guys.

:::mope:::

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
he he...

cheers... raises glass of off white powder...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
he he...

cheers... raises glass of off white powder...
Lucky man...I LOVE 4-ad....and I also LOVE M-5aa. I would kill to get my hands on some of that.

That's it...I am going to move to Britain.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
You'd like it for the prohormones but once you eat out here and get half the portions for three times the price you might change your mind.:pizza: :icon_lol:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
Dear Lord Stavross, how on Earth did you come to posses such a quantity of 4-AD?!?

As to what you should do with it - mix it with flour and bake a 4-AD cake! Just don't give it to the missus to take to her next coffee morning...

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Dear Lord Stavross, how on Earth did you come to posses such a quantity of 4-AD?!?

As to what you should do with it - mix it with flour and bake a 4-AD cake! Just don't give it to the missus to take to her next coffee morning...
lord stavross?!!

i like that name, lol.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Lord Stavross, I got an Idea. Did you ever see the end of Scarface.
Just make a big pile and shove your face in it before you workout. YOU"LL GET HUGE!!!!!!

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
You'd like it for the prohormones but once you eat out here and get half the portions for three times the price you might change your mind.:pizza: :icon_lol:
What is with ice and europe?

Can I get ice in that? They give you a look and bring you cup of tepid whatever with 1 freaking ice cube that does enought to maybe bring it up to room temp. Great thanks, that's refreshing that is.:aargh:

I love micro brewed beer here and some european beer is great also, but it tastes even better when its tad cooler than room tempature.

:cheers:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Lord Stavross, I got an Idea. Did you ever see the end of Scarface.
Just make a big pile and shove your face in it before you workout. YOU"LL GET HUGE!!!!!!
i'm F**kin tony montana!! you wanna F**k with me??
I'll show you who you fu*kin with...

Sayhello to mylittlefreind!!! :numbered: :numbered: :numbered:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
What is with ice and europe?

Can I get ice in that? They give you a look and bring you cup of tepid whatever with 1 freaking ice cube that does enought to maybe bring it up to room temp. Great thanks, that's refreshing that is.:aargh:

I love micro brewed beer here and some european beer is great also, but it tastes even better when its tad cooler than room tempature.

:cheers:
i think most places are catching on to that here in sunny england. some pubs now have an ice covered lager tap so it comes out icy cold.:drunk: :cheers:

kruz

kruz

Banned
Awards
Lucky man...I LOVE 4-ad....and I also LOVE M-5aa. I would kill to get my hands on some of that.

That's it...I am going to move to Britain.
Why do you like m-5aa so much. Its a compound I know very little about!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you like m-5aa so much. Its a compound I know very little about!
By far the BEST preworkout mind&muscle connection boosting/acute strength increasing compound I have ever used at around 60mg. No side effects.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards

sorry, i forgot to answer that, i ordered two 25g tubs but recieved two 250g tubs. so i got half a kilo for £50!!

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
ugsavage Anabolics 7
bonbon Pics 5
Supplements 14
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1