LIPO / CLEN/ CAP.....questions...

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
just posted this in AVANTS forum, but wanted to post here also, because i thought it might get a few more responses....thanks

Hello all. Basically, i have read every single post on the lipo/clen/cap stack. I have just a few questions. I would really apprciate it if someone could help me out here.

1. I have a bottle of liquid IBE clen (60/100). I will be adding half the bottle (30) the my bottle of LIPO. Shake vigorously. Is this ok?

2. When applying the cap, im going to use latex gloves. When applying, do you put a small "dab" in your hand and rub over your ab region?

3. After applying the cap, wait a few minutes, then apply the LIPO.
Is this the correct protocol? How many pumps of lipo may i ask?

4. Last and most importantly. Im confused as to when i should apply my lipo/clen/cap. Here is my daily routine.......

a)Wake up at 6:30
b)Work from 7:30 - 4:30
c)Workout @ 6:30. On nonworkout days, i do cardio @ 5:30
d)Bed @ 11

Just a little confused as to when i would apply my 2 daily dosages to my ab region.

If anyone can help me, i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
wtf is wrong with you i been noticng that the last few questions that you have made you post the same question in diferent sections of the forum. YOUR NOT A FU CKING NEWBIE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE APRIL 2005 YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TYPE THE FU CKING QUESTION IN ALL THE SECTION YOU JUST NEED TO TYPE IT IN ONE SECTION IF NOBODY ANSWERD IT WELL THEY JUST DONT CARE TO ANSWERD IT. SO STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR THE SAME QUESTION ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HERE IS MY PROOF THAT IM NOT TALKING OUT OF MY ASS http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1356342

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
wtf is wrong with you i been noticng that the last few questions that you have made you post the same question in diferent sections of the forum. YOUR NOT A FU CKING NEWBIE YOU HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE APRIL 2005 YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO TYPE THE FU CKING QUESTION IN ALL THE SECTION YOU JUST NEED TO TYPE IT IN ONE SECTION IF NOBODY ANSWERD IT WELL THEY JUST DONT CARE TO ANSWERD IT. SO STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR THE SAME QUESTION ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

HERE IS MY PROOF THAT IM NOT TALKING OUT OF MY ASS http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1356342

geez o' peete. Chill out man. I am just simply trying to get a few extra looks ...thats all. Didnt want to ruffle up anyone's feathers. Again, sorry. wow. Take some medicine.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
1. I have a bottle of liquid IBE clen (60/100). I will be adding half the bottle (30) the my bottle of LIPO. Shake vigorously. Is this ok?
Yes

2. When applying the cap, im going to use latex gloves. When applying, do you put a small "dab" in your hand and rub over your ab region?
Yes. Still make sure to wash your hands and do not touch your eyes for until you do

3. After applying the cap, wait a few minutes, then apply the LIPO.
Is this the correct protocol? How many pumps of lipo may i ask?
I personaly use 2 pumps each area. Split your abs into 3 areas...1 abs and 2 obliques.

4. Last and most importantly. Im confused as to when i should apply my lipo/clen/cap. Here is my daily routine.......

After a shower where you scrub your belly. I do AM and then evening. This does not directly get into your blood stream but I found that burning alone kept me up if I did not put on in early eve. Important to me is to shower before applying and scrub that area clean to get to good skin for absorption.