GXL Original HD?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Apparently they are playing off the original batch of halodrol 50 which was contaminated with DMT. This product has 25 mg of the active ingredient in halodrol and 25mg of DMT (Pheraplex) per pill. All I know is that I was fortunate enough to have preordered 2 boxes of the first batch of Halodrol 50, and I must say it was very explosive. I still have one box remaining, but I am waiting to use it and I know it wont be the last time I want to use this combo.

Anyone used this or just have any thought on it? Thanks.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
I've only seen it on one web retailer...never heard of the company but have heard that the original Halodrol w/DMT was the shyt...and if this is legit it seems like a good buy for 40 bills

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It's 25mg Halodro, and 25mg DMT per capsule. if you want to take the full dose of 50mg for halodrol, you have to take 50mg of DMT!?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
theres the catch i guess lol
50 mg of DMT is insane
25 mg of halodrol is peanuts

haha guess this product was too good to be true

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Has it ever been proved that the original batch contained DMT? I only remember reading speculations. Someone should do a log of Halodrol at 50mg and Phera at 10 or 15mg and compare it to a stand alone Halodrol cycle.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i could do it now with my 6 week promag25 cycle
but i'm not fond on the idea of adding another methylated compound that i've never taken lol
plus im also running 75 mg of promag25 right now and if im gunna be over 75 mg of methyls its gunna be another 25mg of promag

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Has it ever been proved that the original batch contained DMT? I only remember reading speculations. Someone should do a log of Halodrol at 50mg and Phera at 10 or 15mg and compare it to a stand alone Halodrol cycle.
Ya it was proven in a report done by that Caitlin (sp?) guy at UCLA who tested the other OTC products. It was never released how much though.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Well, I dont think 50mg of Halodrol and 50mg of DMT would be too outrageous. Someone want to give it a go?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Maybe 100mg of halo would be ok, but 50 of DMT is a pretty hefty dose even if you were running it by itself, on PP I only went up to 40 for the last week and I saw plenty of gains..

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I have gone 45mg/day with virtually no side effects.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm just worried about liver stress with 50mg of halo and 50mg of DMT.. I wouldn't think you would see too many sides besides that.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea halodrol is a relatively mild compound but that on top of 50mh DMT is too much IMO

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a cycle of Halo and Mega TRN planned with Halo at 50/50/50/75/75/75mg (maybe 100 if I'm feelin crazy for the last week) and TRN at 4/4/6/6.. I was thinking about adding a small dose of PP in there, but that might be pushing it.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i'm on promagon25 now...50/75/75/75/75/75
might turn it into a 5 weeker w 100mg on my last week

I like the Halo/Mega TRN idea....i was thinkin either Halo/TRN or Halo/Zol during the summer

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm on promagon25 now...50/75/75/75/75/75
might turn it into a 5 weeker w 100mg on my last week

I like the Halo/Mega TRN idea....i was thinkin either Halo/TRN or Halo/Zol during the summer
what do you get from Halo? Some say it has weaker results than phera....ive never had the urge but now i kinda do lol. Can you explain how they compare?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i've never used phera...but from what i've read halo is more mild and provides more of a recomp/leaning effect (which i've already experienced) whereas phera being a bit more explosive is more harsh and causes a bit of bloat

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
......Apparently they are playing off the original batch of halodrol 50 which was contaminated with DMT. This product has 25 mg of the active ingredient in halodrol and 25mg of DMT (Pheraplex) per pill. .........
Anyone used this or just have any thought on it? .......
I have a thought, but I dont know if I should share it. Here goes anyway. I wouldnt touch this stuff with a ten foot pole. I dont know what kind of rep this company has, maybe they have been around a long time and are known for producing solid products, but I cant have the faith that with absolute certainty that it is in fact 25mg h and 25mg dmt. Assuming that it is what the label claims, then the normally agreed minimum effective dose on H is 50mg, so as was already posted, doing it two pills a day would be 50mg H and 50mg dmt, which from my limited experience, might be somewhat rough on the liver. I dont particularly care for this disturbing newer trend of making mixed compounds, and I think if you want to stack something, you shouldnt have the faith in one of these mixed compounds.

JPizzle

Awards
I started out my most recent PH cycle (after running ProMag, which was **** compared to the GXL) and I saw radical results. I decided to extend my Halodrol cycle after using the 25 mg HD and 25 mg PP clone (GXL original HD as prescribed for one month) so I got some Competitive labs HD and decided to dose that at 75 mg a day for what has been about 2.5 weeks now.

With four days left of the straight up HD clone I've decided to dose up on the GXL and run it at 100 mg for two weeks because I saw amazing results with that product (comparing it to Dbol as I have dosed that as well back in my younger days).

I got my liver checked after using the Competitive labs product for a week and its good. Tho my blood pressures been a bit high lately. I'm going to get some blood work done (in about 3 days) before I start the GXL for two weeks and I'll let you fellas know if I'm exploding internally or not. Worst case scenario of my liver being "off" is that I start early on the Nolva thats en route.

Sorry to hijack this thread but...
IS this wise though is what I wonder? I have no doubt that the GXL product is good, it alone at 25mg HD/25 mg PP did more than the HD clone by competitive labs. Should I extend this methyl stack an extra two weeks? I am on thermolife's liver longer and now's liver detoxifier/regenerator plus a million other sups like ALA/Cissus by Primaforce/EFAs/AGE for cholesterol, etc...(I work at a nutrition store).

I'm a noobie to these boards but I'd love any support or help you guys have.

BTW, I'm 25, 217 up from about 205 at the start of this recent cycle, BF around 15% (stayed steady throughout but more cut on the GXL product), been in the gym for about 8 years now. This is my third "Legit" cycle of methyls, cause I cant do pins anymore.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle of this. Looking to do a future cycle stacked with another 50mg halo depending on how this one goes.

So that will be 75mg halo, 25mg dmt. Probably will run this for 4 weeks or so.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I picked up a bottle of this. Looking to do a future cycle stacked with another 50mg halo depending on how this one goes.

So that will be 75mg halo, 25mg dmt. Probably will run this for 4 weeks or so.
:sad:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:confused:

25mg of h-drol is peanuts, 50mg is good, 75mg is what I'm trying in my 5th week of this halo/zol cycle I'm on now (starting this week), with 100mg during the 6th and final week. If that goes well, then I think 75mg of h-drol is definately going to be good for me. Not so sure why the sad face. If that dose at my body size is no good (if I get any harsh sides in that time), I likely won't end up doing it (I'm 6'2.5 and now a fairly lean 220 pnds). Don't think I'd recommend doing that much at sub 200pnds, and as far as I've read on here from most ppl who've done it, 50mg seems underdosed for the bigger guys.

If you think I'm way off with this, let me know what's wrong with that proposed cycle.

week 1 - 25mg halo / 25 ergomax
week 2 - 50mg halo / 25 ergomax
weeks 3/4 - 75mg halo / 25 ergomax

running td formestane on 3+4 and torem/trione for post cycle therapy.

Wouldn't be doing this till the fall sometime.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
you guys are crazy wanting to stack all these methylated orals together and Jpizzle "extending" his halo cycle to another bottle of a halo-clone.....real smart guys, ill leave it at that.

do some research.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been done. ;) One main reason for the torem on this one.

And honestly, stacking an additional 50mg of halo for 2 weeks, is not so bad. That's also the main reason for keeping it to 4 weeks.

JPizzle

Awards
Blood work from GXL HD/PP combo

:wave:

Yeahright, you frown a lot. Smile buddy, good news, I'm not running another cycle of GXL for at least two months after my PCT (nolvadex, novedex xt, 11-oxo, Z-Force) from this one.

For everyone's interest in the GXL product (to get a bit back on base from my previous post I apologize retroactively for its hijacking btw but it did help, even mr right's frowning helped)...

here is my blood work after four weeks of the GXL original HD and one week of 75 mgs of the Competitive Labs HD.

MR. JPZ's Lab Work

Assay Result
TB 7.5 g/dL
ALB 4.6 g/dL
Bu 0.6 mg/dL
TBIL 0.4 mg/dL
AST 44 U/L
ALKP 59 U/L
ALT 54 U/L
Bc 0.0 mg/dL

and none of these were flagged and I was told I was fine by the girl at the lab who I was dating at the time ( how convenient for me ;)

For liver support I'm on LiverLonger, as stated before, and Now's Liver Detoxifier/Regenerator, and many many other support supps.

The main reason I'm not going to run another cycle of the GXL is because I did look into the pheraplex side of this supp and realized that I don't need any more MPB to come out on me again. I'm going to have some Fina on hand the next time around to use and I'm starting good ol rogaine soon too.

I will run the GXL with an extra 25 mg of the competitive labs clone for five weeks in about three months and will know a little more of what to expect now. I do think 25 mg of Halodrol is too low for most intermediate to "advanced" trainers from what I read and looked at. But the 25 mgs of PP seems to be good for my activity level and the gains I made at the start of this whole methylated journey. On a side note, I think the Competitive lab clone of HD is legit too I believe.

Overall, I f***** up (diet and too much late nights) but now I've gotten a little bit more of these methylated mysteries under my belt and on my next gxl/hd cycle my knee won't have patellar tendonitis and I will be able to train legs again, looking forward to HUGE gains the next time around.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JPizzle, seems like your cycle was a long one, nolvadex probably isn't the best option for a long stacked methyl cycle since it's so toxic to your liver...you should look into toremefine next time you do one like that (or if you do another one like that). It's much less liver toxic. Are you still going through your post cycle therapy?

JPizzle

Awards
some help por favor

JPizzle, seems like your cycle was a long one, nolvadex probably isn't the best option for a long stacked methyl cycle since it's so toxic to your liver...you should look into toremefine next time you do one like that (or if you do another one like that). It's much less liver toxic. Are you still going through your post cycle therapy?
definitely man, I wanna keep my gains. i got some of the citrate version of nolva too (25 mg of active nolva versus the 20 mg or "regular" I believe).

I should have bought the torm in retrospect but I don't have time to get any in before it's too late. I really don't want to kill my liver believe it or not (I got some IP6 and Inositol to help counteract the damage caused by the nolva to the p53 tumor suppresor gene and the immune system in general), and I wonder what a reduced dose of nolva would do instead of the larger pct doses of serms that people suggest in my case of a HD/PP cycle.

Maybe just 50 for a week then taper down 30, 20, 10 and keep the rest for another cycle of the gxl in a few months. i don't feel too much shrinkage and I've heard that HD is relatively good in it's lack of shutdown anyway.

Any opinion from the long tooth cats around here would be swell please cuz as of now Im going to do the pct as described above with the 11-oxo box dosage, novedex xt, ZMA with trib, longjack (20:1) and some bulk Androstenetrione.

btw i have no idea if this thread is the appropriate place to discuss this issue but oh well. hopefully you at least could get back to me on this one gutter. and if its a matter of my liver over my muscles at this point i choose.....

MY LIVER! woohoo for livers:rofl: god i need to sleep now

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long was your cycle in total? If you've started post cycle therapy with nolva, I'd just finish with it.

I think finishing at 100mg of a methyl compound (for an extended period of time) and then doing nolva for post cycle therapy may not be the best thing to do in the future though.

Add some extra milk thistle in there too during your post cycle therapy.

I just finished 4 weeks of hema/zol and am now doing my last 2 weeks with GXL HD / zol. Going to stay at 50mg ed though myself on the GXL. Normal HD is relatively low for shutdown, but I hear that the ergomax (2nd compound in the GXL HD) is much dirtier in that respect...that's why I'm surprised to hear you haven't had any bad sides at doubling your dose.

BTW, I'd check to see if 11-OXO is ok for pct. I haven't seen anyone use it for that yet, since it normally requires a light pct itself.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Could you not just get a regular bottle of Halo and a bottle of P-plex as that is the same ingriedient right?

so run 50mg halo and 30-45 of p-plex? and that would be similar to two bottles of GXL? Or is there something different in there phera?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Could you not just get a regular bottle of Halo and a bottle of P-plex as that is the same ingriedient right?

so run 50mg halo and 30-45 of p-plex? and that would be similar to two bottles of GXL? Or is there something different in there phera?

17-methyl-delta 2-etioallocholane = DMT

They are similar but Phera is a cleaner version of the emax which is in the GXL. Ergomax is more androgenic but is also cheaper.

Stacking Phera with Halo would be better and more effective, but also more expensive.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
phera and halo stack is interesting...great gains with fat reducing

what you fink about:

phera 20/ 20/ 20/ 00/ 00/ (3 weeks)
halo 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 60 (6weeks) or 5 weeks
Furaz100/100/100/100/100/100 (6 weeks) or 5 weeks

phera kick in stantly in me ...10pounds on 2 weeks... heheheh
12pounds in 3 weeks...

i never run halo and furaz (2 "leaners" compounds)....

phera from CEL ...
halo is ANDRO-XS ...each cap 60mg of halo ..25mg 6-oxo e 25mg other anti estrogen.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
phera and halo stack is interesting...great gains with fat reducing

what you fink about:

phera 20/ 20/ 20/ 00/ 00/ (3 weeks)
halo 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 60/ 60 (6weeks) or 5 weeks
Furaz100/100/100/100/100/100 (6 weeks) or 5 weeks

phera kick in stantly in me ...10pounds on 2 weeks... heheheh
12pounds in 3 weeks...

i never run halo and furaz (2 "leaners" compounds)....

phera from CEL ...
halo is ANDRO-XS ...each cap 60mg of halo ..25mg 6-oxo e 25mg other anti estrogen.

Looks like it would be good to drop the Phera. The reason being in the andro xs it alreadys has 25mg in the capsule. Just my opinon though good luck on what ever you decide.

Also one thing I tried was I added Hyperdrol to a superdrol cycle and man it was bas ass defintley great! It changed the way I responded to superdrol.IE: Hungrier, dropped weight put muscle oin quick reversed sides of superdol for which was a great thing. I guessing its the 6-bromo I just ordered some more to try with something else and see how that works. Kinda wondering about hyperdrol 2 which has more 6 bromo but the original worked so good I dont want to change anything so I am kinda stuck there. I might order some and try it again with superdrol and see if there was any differences.

If you look through some of my past posts you will find where I spoke about hyperdrol/superdrol synergy. Something more people should look into. I am suprised this has not been spoke of more or tried. it was so awesome and I felt great!

Rafael Brasil

Awards
hehehe and what you think about 60mg halo, 20mg phera and 100mg furaz??

Rafael Brasil

Awards
most people say its a harshly death cycle...
hehehe and sostonol is much more harsh and much more user going and feel nothing... (and dont see the blood heheheh)

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I dont see anything bad, I have done cycles at least 10 times worse and longer too. They may say I am dumb but there are alot of people who experiment and try things and there are the cautious people. To each there own.

Rafael Brasil

Awards
thanks man...i need guys like you....analize, explain, speak with honesty hehehee thanks a lot...after do this cycle i come to you to say what i mean....i have doctors to give free blood works..and its look great hehehe blood work before, during, during pct and after pct heheheh

see you later man ;)

(hey, talk about your cycles on pm or here hehehe only curiosity thanks)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
kjkriston Anabolics 8
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 4