Have question about post surgery cycle?

Spartan King

Awards
Bro's new to board and have not been on one for almost 6months. Anyway I can say that this and one other are the most informed I have seen since being back........so props to the people who have put this together. Anyway I have just come off a tasty surgery that almost ended my BB lifestyle for good. Last year I feel from a 20 ft wall while pouring concrete. I was a forman for many years on jobsites and love the hard work but this time it took it's toll on me. Since all this I have had my shoulder scoped twice, rotator cuff repaired and the tendon on my left bicep replaced with tendon from human cadvar. With my arm in the recontructive phase and have to have one more surgery to almost replace the bicep it's self with an implant cuz the thing is so defoarmed it's not funny. I have just got the OK from the Dr.
to start working out full bore and have been back to the GYM now for 2 weeks. It is so hard to look at myself like this after having been in good shape all my life. I feel like a monster at times when I see my left arm but know I will come back strong. What I was wondering is what cycle would anyone offer that will not be so hard on the tendons and help shape me up alittle so my self pride can come back? Any help would be great. Thanks....................Peace:afro: