Why is not Epi/Havoc available anymore?
- 03-29-2007, 06:07 AM
- 03-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Epistane and Havoc have not been discontinued at the moment. Both products are/have been out of stock at most if not all retailers and that's the reason behind the poor availability. As of right now, this is just temporary and the products should be available in the near future. There are no "clones" so to speak, but there are products with the supposed same compound as both Epi and Havoc.
- 03-29-2007, 07:41 AM
03-29-2007, 08:13 AM
03-29-2007, 08:14 AM
03-29-2007, 08:25 AM
I was told by an email from RPN customer service that Havoc would be arriving today.
Similar Forum Threads
- By uubiduu in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:25 AM
- By Pork Grind in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:09 PM
- By sciencegeek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 04:18 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum PoliticsReplies: 73Last Post: 09-20-2005, 08:15 AM
- By Kachinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 11-17-2004, 12:44 PM