drug testing....will I fail?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I am on probation for the next 30 months, and will have to get drug tested every month as part of it. Would taking pheradrol, mega-zol, or nolva make me fail my drug test? I am not really too concerned about the phera/zol considering its not really "illegal" i dont think?? but I am a little concerned about the nolva considering its a RX drug. Anyone got any insight on this issue??

Thanks!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I think you oughta be safe, I doubt they would even test for steroids unless maybe your conviction was related to them. Even if they did, I really doubt any of these will show up, unless maybe the prostan would have some of the same metabolites as winstrol? I would wait for some of the resident experts here to chime in...I don't wanna feel responsible if you end up in the clink. You could also try emailing the companies that currently and/or used to produce these products

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
my conviction wasnt related to steroids at all, however when the boys ransacked my room they did take my cap em quick, empty capsules, nolva, and samples from each of my bottles of bulk powerfull, bulk cissus, and turk......grimey bastards!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You didn't get in trouble when they found the nolva?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
If they found nolva then I would recommend either playing it safe and not taking any of it, or emailing the companies and seeing if it will show up in testing and then using something like rebound reloaded for your PCT. I have heard of athletes testing positive for clomid before IIRC; not saying that they will definitely detect nolva, just better safe than sorry. Is there anywhere online or from the courts where you can obtain a full list of what they test for?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
You didn't get in trouble when they found the nolva?
na, haha, i got in trouble for the other **** they found.....i wish i would have gotten in trouble for the nolva instead :( they just took the nolva, vicodin, darvocet, etc. thats not what they came for though

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Its a lot more expensive to test for that stuff I doubt they would.

jvb20

Awards
i just got off probation they dont test u for steroids the test cost to much and they test so many dam people.. youll be fine they only test for rec. drugs...
good luck probation sucks...

Hello,

I am on probation for the next 30 months, and will have to get drug tested every month as part of it. Would taking pheradrol, mega-zol, or nolva make me fail my drug test? I am not really too concerned about the phera/zol considering its not really "illegal" i dont think?? but I am a little concerned about the nolva considering its a RX drug. Anyone got any insight on this issue??

Thanks!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There you have it. Good luck with all of this gj!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about any of it. Especially if they just confiscated it and didin't charge you with any of it. However, probation is probation. The drug tests are only part of the concern. Since they ransacked ya once then another round may be in the cards too if anyone gets a heads up on you have anything illegal on hand.

My personal opinion would be not to risk it while on probation. Just not worth it.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input guys! sounds like I don't have a whole lot to worry about. hopefully my cycle and post cycle therapy will be over before my testing starts anyways, as of right now I have only finished arraignment, and next court date isnt scheduled until may 5th. it will probably be a few months before my first test anyways.