A little help?

GsXr13

Awards
Does anybody know anything about liquid masterdrol from lg ? i have looked all over for any info and there really is nothing to be found. I am bran new at messing with these types of supps. so if anyone knows anything or has used please let me know what to expect, i have only been on it for a week now..

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
so you're using it but you don't know anything about it?:sick:

GsXr13

Awards
well i went to body building.com since the store is here locally and the guy i have got things from before suggested it he never took it but has heard good things. i can admit i am a dumb ass most likley but anything helps

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well i went to body building.com since the store is here locally and the guy i have got things from before suggested it he never took it but has heard good things. i can admit i am a dumb ass most likley but anything helps
well at least you know haha.

i'd stop immediately and then read up and learn more before taking anything you dont know about...sure u might gain a little weight and get a little stronger but i could list at least 20 potential sides...gyno (***** tits), hair loss, liver damage, dangerously high blood pressure...just to name a few...

also visit Post Cycle Therapy

GsXr13

Awards
what would you advise to be the best thing for a newbee to start on?? my diet is fine and im not afraid to work out hard so do you have any suggestions

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
what would you advise to be the best thing for a newbee to start on?? my diet is fine and im not afraid to work out hard so do you have any suggestions
read all of the stickies on this site first...this is probably going to be the most informative site u find...then search and read past threads b/c 9 out of 10 questions u have were covered many times before...then after that u should start new posts for suggestions...not many people want to help a newbie just b/c the veterans have been over this stuff so many times already

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
read all of the stickies on this site first...this is probably going to be the most informative site u find...then search and read past threads b/c 9 out of 10 questions u have were covered many times before...then after that u should start new posts for suggestions...not many people want to help a newbie just b/c the veterans have been over this stuff so many times already
Good advice tom, search masterdrol or superdrol as they are similar if not the same compound, get a SERM (nolva prolly) and i hope your taking some anciliaries, ie. "Cycle support" by anabolic innovatinos is a great one stop shop for anciliaries.

GsXr13

Awards
thanx so far guys i know it sucks going over the same bs everytime a new guy comes on here. so thanks again.
do either of you know anything about cold fusion explosion??

Motox

Awards
  • Established
liquid masterdrol is not superdrol its ****, it is a fancy form of dhea do research homes!