bloat from t-final

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I am curious when you are on T-1 Final do you get bloat just in the waist area? It seems like my waist is bloating up but nowhere else, nothing on my diet has changed..........any ideas?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
On T-1 FINAL? Damn...I designed it to not give the bloat that the original T-1 was giving. Back to the drawing borad...

You can run an anti-e for a few to control the bloat but I am a firm believer in muscle memory so the water retention is not all that bad. Just my opinion though...

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's all that beer your drinkin:D On a serious note I didn't think that amount of 4ad would give bloat. On my cycle now I'm absorbing 787.5mg of 4AD a week and have no bloat. I guess its different for everyone. Anyway bump chemo's advice if your that worried about it. Best of luck. J

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Iam doing one squirt of t1 final and t1 pro 2x per day with 600mg of 1,4 ad and i i am getting bloated jsut in my stomach area too. The rest has definitely leaned out tho.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Grab some liquid femara(letrozole) from one of the liquid distributors.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
its not that bad and i seem to aquire it all day and then piss it out at night - bc when i wake up i am not bloated and loose some weigth from the previouse night. do i really need letro? if its just water wont it go away after my cycle is done? and i also thought it was a good thing to hold some water for increased gains?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was wierd to just get bloat in the waist area, I took 1000mg per day of oral 4AD and didn't get any bloat at all, now I am only doing 3 quirts twice a day of t-final, only on day 6, and my stomach is bloated as hell, will nolva help?

Jedi Master

Banned
Awards
Im not getting any bloat, and I am doing 2 squirts twice a day.