CLEN question (quick)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Just curious. I have a bottle of liquid CLEN. I have had the unopened bottle for little over a year.

Would it still be ok to use, or has it become bunk? I want to start using it, but dont wanna use it if it isnt good.

thanks a ton.
:dance:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Edit that source name out of your first post, just like YR did on your other thread...which is exactly the same.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a quote from a user on a different forum that applies to the research chemical you're enquiring about:

"I know its bringing up an oldish thread but I thought i'd chime in my experience - I had a bottle left in a cupboard for over a year from * which didnt seem to loose its potency/effects at all. Just shook the bottle, no heating involved"

*Source name edited out

Now, I seriously suggest you edit that first post.

Last edited:
msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Here's a quote from a user on a different forum that applies to the research chemical you're enquiring about:

"I know its bringing up an oldish thread but I thought i'd chime in my experience - I had a bottle left in a cupboard for over a year from * which didnt seem to loose its potency/effects at all. Just shook the bottle, no heating involved"

*Source name edited out

Now, I seriously suggest you edit that first post.
Very sorry about the source. I thought you could say a source as long as they were a board sponsor. Just seemed to make sense to me. Nevertheless, I didnt intend on any wrongdoing.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey, it was in YOUR best interest. I'm not the one who would be getting banned for source posting. And the only reason I repeated it was because I saw your user name was viewing the thread at the time but you never changed it. Anyways, our board sponsor IBE does not sell research chemicals. Sorry for sounding threatening...kinda. Just trying to help you.