epistane requirements?!?!?

Critmj90

Awards
Hey i've recently became joyous when reading about all the positive
feedback epistane has been getting. There are a few concerns I have before trying out this wonderful product. First and foremost I would like some guidance as far as cycling. I was thinking of taking epistane for about four weeks and 2-3 weeks into the cycle adding it with massfx. Of course i would be taking milk thistle to aid my liver. But i am curious about its side effects as far as gyno and hair loss are concerned. I have taken superdrol in the past and it had significantly added tissue under and around my nipple and my hair line started to recede... being prone to both these are of course concerns to me. So as far as side effects and PCT what are my best options...hope someone can guide me through this so that i have a better turn out then i have had with superdrol :bruce3:

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey brother, the main effect of epi is to reduce gyno. The anabolic properties (while substantial) are the side-effect. Just use the search function and look for MMowry's & Poopypant's logs. There are many others but those are the ones that I followed. Good luck w/your endeavors. Also, there is a thread entitled "How to Pulse orals" (or something like that) that details using a novel method to avoid unwanted sides.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey i've recently became joyous when reading about all the positive
feedback epistane has been getting. There are a few concerns I have before trying out this wonderful product. First and foremost I would like some guidance as far as cycling. I was thinking of taking epistane for about four weeks and 2-3 weeks into the cycle adding it with massfx. Of course i would be taking milk thistle to aid my liver. But i am curious about its side effects as far as gyno and hair loss are concerned. I have taken superdrol in the past and it had significantly added tissue under and around my nipple and my hair line started to recede... being prone to both these are of course concerns to me. So as far as side effects and post cycle therapy what are my best options...hope someone can guide me through this so that i have a better turn out then i have had with superdrol :bruce3:
What did your PCT look like? The hair question is something only you can answer. You may be a bad subject for androgens if you are worried. Or you may need to really only use illegal hormones with known effects IE anavar.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
why wait so long to add mass fx id either run it the whole time with epi but epi is potent on its own, or just save it for post cyle