First cycle- T-1 Final and 6-oxo dosing?

Cruehead

Awards
Im looking at doing my first cycle and in researching, it seems 1-test and 4-ad is a good stack to go with, which makes T-1 Final a great looking product. Cant beat the price either! Since its my first cycle, I wanted to take it real light and see how I react and in subsequent cycles, can raise doses. I will use 6-oxo for post. My question is do these doses sound pretty good for a light cycle?-
1 squirt T-1 Final once daily for 4 weeks
post cycle- 6-oxo 300mg week 1, 200mg weeks 2 and 3 and 100mg week 4

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I'd opt for 1 squirt twice a day as otherwise you will see little gains IMO. You have to keep blood levels steady and applying only once a day will not do this. One bottle would still last a full 30 days though with this dosing. I'd also reccomend going with clomid post cycle as you can get it for around the same cost as 6oxo.

Cruehead

Awards
Thanks Kitchen Chemist. I thought maybe the 1 squirt woulndt be enough. Id rather go with the 6-oxo as opposed to clomid however. With the dosing that I outlined, will it be enough post cycle given 2 squirts of T-1 F?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I would buy two bottles and go two squirts in the morning two squirts at night this I think matches up qute well to the standard dosing of the older t1. just my oppinion but why not give your virgin receptors a run for their money?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
YES, but why would you rather go with 6-oxo over clomid? Clomid is real easy to get and cheap.

Cruehead

Awards
i have a buddy that has an extra bottle of 6-oxo that he said he would give me cheap so thats why i would go with that. I just wanted to check with you guys and make sure that the one bottle would cut it.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Cruehead
i have a buddy that has an extra bottle of 6-oxo that he said he would give me cheap so thats why i would go with that. I just wanted to check with you guys and make sure that the one bottle would cut it.

The effective dose for 6oxo is to start at 600mg, then taper to 200mg.. Over four weeks of post-cycle, this can get expensive, trust me I had 5 bottles.. You can buy liquid clomid for pretty cheap, use the 6oxo with the clomid..Since 6oxo is a suicide inhibitor of estrogen, it'll block aromatization, the clomid will block the receptors from estrogen that's in the bloodstream, and enhance your production of LH and FSH..

This is your choice.. ;)

Cruehead

Awards
Thanks guys. Ill be sure to post cycle results and a review of the T-1 F

freeze

Awards
is the only advantage of clomid over 6-oxo the price?

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing documented that clomid is better or worse but you won't see guys coming off a steriod cycle with 6oxo. Clomid has been around a lot longer and if you could get it cheaper and legal, why wouldn't you?

corpsedub

Awards
im with bigpetefox on this one. if your using 6-oxo go with:

600MG first week

400MG next 2 weeks

300MG last week

im actually on that dosage right now after a T-1 pro cycle. next time i'll have some novla(if i can ever get some)

Cruehead

Awards
what were the results of your cycle corpsedub? the 6-oxo working out for you?