First Cycle Help - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle Help

1. New Member

First Cycle Help

I know everyone says not to run Deca only cycles, but I have a bro who is a veteran and suggests a deca-only cycle for a first-cycle; he's going to have me on 200mg a week for 8-weeks - might do a 2 week front-load. By keeping the dose low(200mg a week) I shouldn't have to worry about side effects right. I want to get some clean long-term gains. Also with a low-dose safe cycle like this I shouldn't need anything else for post-cycle either right.

Anyway, I'm going to do one inject per week of 1cc at 200mg per ml. I know about stuff like "deca-****" but at 200mg per week that shouldn't be a problem right? Deca is said to be one of the, if not, the safest steroids so why isn't it suggested as a first cycle, why is everyone stuck on testosterone-only for their first - testosterone has some nasty sides and you don't keep any of the gains. Anyway, am I wrong about all of this? Seems to make sense, I already have the deca and should be set to go right? Thanks for any replies guys.

2. New Member

Scary
  3. New Member

well i see a couple thing i would change first off 200mg a week is low would run 400mg a week and only 8 weeks it doesnt kick in till around week 6-7 so you will have only a week or to of gains... pointless if u ask me... and testosterone only cycle u would gain more and if you do a good pct u should keep almost all your gains... bumb for mor info though.....

Quote Originally Posted by drumman View Post
    I know everyone says not to run Deca only cycles, but I have a bro who is a veteran and suggests a deca-only cycle for a first-cycle; he's going to have me on 200mg a week for 8-weeks - might do a 2 week front-load. By keeping the dose low(200mg a week) I shouldn't have to worry about side effects right. I want to get some clean long-term gains. Also with a low-dose safe cycle like this I shouldn't need anything else for post-cycle either right.

Anyway, I'm going to do one inject per week of 1cc at 200mg per ml. I know about stuff like "deca-****" but at 200mg per week that shouldn't be a problem right? Deca is said to be one of the, if not, the safest steroids so why isn't it suggested as a first cycle, why is everyone stuck on testosterone-only for their first - testosterone has some nasty sides and you don't keep any of the gains. Anyway, am I wrong about all of this? Seems to make sense, I already have the deca and should be set to go right? Thanks for any replies guys.
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for the posts so far.

I can see why Test-only or with, might be better than deca-only, but given the low-dose and duration - what is really wrong with deca-only; seems to be an ideal way if one is only looking for mild maintainable gains for a first cycle and hit the "harder stuff" later, right? I shouldn't need anything other that the deca shots with such a low dose and short duration, I have heard that you need up to 1000mg before sides become a concern and being that deca only converts to estrogen at a rate of 20% it seems that I should be good, especially with only 200mg.

Thanks again for all the replies.
  5. New Member

I've never used deca before but I'm quite sure you need to do PCT a couple weeks after youre last injection even if it only run at 200mgs.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by drumman View Post
    Thanks for the posts so far.

I can see why Test-only or with, might be better than deca-only, but given the low-dose and duration - what is really wrong with deca-only; seems to be an ideal way if one is only looking for mild maintainable gains for a first cycle and hit the "harder stuff" later, right? I shouldn't need anything other that the deca shots with such a low dose and short duration, I have heard that you need up to 1000mg before sides become a concern and being that deca only converts to estrogen at a rate of 20% it seems that I should be good, especially with only 200mg.

Thanks again for all the replies.
    Leaky nips, no boners.
  7. New Member

Sounds about right
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    Scary
    Scary is right. Don't make the same mistake I did. 4 years ago I ran a 300qv a week for 8 weeks had what I thought to be amazing gains. I was wrong, a lot of water weight and bloating. While I was on I was "strong like wood" and felt the effects in the 3rd week; increased libido, sense of well being and intensity in the gym was up. No PCT afterwards was prob the worst of it all, terrible crash. Save your Deca and run a Test e cycle @500 a week for 10 weeks w/ PCT. That is your safest first cycle.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DecaDone View Post
    Scary is right. Don't make the same mistake I did. 4 years ago I ran a 300qv a week for 8 weeks had what I thought to be amazing gains. I was wrong, a lot of water weight and bloating. While I was on I was "strong like wood" and felt the effects in the 3rd week; increased libido, sense of well being and intensity in the gym was up. No post cycle therapy afterwards was prob the worst of it all, terrible crash. Save your Deca and run a Test e cycle @500 a week for 10 weeks w/ PCT. That is your safest first cycle.

agreed
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my first cycle, Help please!
    By MaNoZz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:47 PM
  2. very first cycle help???
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:44 PM
  3. first cycle help.