Epistane at 30mg - AnabolicMinds.com

Epistane at 30mg

1. New Member
    Answers

Epistane at 30mg

hey guys. i have been on epi for a week at 20 mg, one in the morning and one preworkout(i workout in the late afternoon). I have done my research but I seem to find mixed results on how to dose 30 mg. I have heard 1 morning, 1 preworkout, and 1 at night.. i have also heard one in the morning and 2 preworkout. Please help me out because I really want to see what 30 mg can do for me

thanks

2. Banned
    Answers

I asked the same question about Havoc..what I got out of it was: to maximize gains spread doses evenly throughout day ever 6-8 hours... I will usually take 1 hour before workout even if its not in that 6-8 hour window
  3. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    hey guys. i have been on epi for a week at 20 mg, one in the morning and one preworkout(i workout in the late afternoon). I have done my research but I seem to find mixed results on how to dose 30 mg. I have heard 1 morning, 1 preworkout, and 1 at night.. i have also heard one in the morning and 2 preworkout. Please help me out because I really want to see what 30 mg can do for me

thanks
    I would say to maximize gains to dose am, pre-workout and pm.....if you want to minimize shutdown you could do am, and 2 preworkout....pretty much up to you, I usually spread it out evenly throughout the day, but if you are worried about shutdown id dose 1 am 2 pre.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

thanks im guna dose them evenly throughout the day... and by the way for anyone who cares, i had a mild case of gyno from a previous pheraplex cycle, and it seems to be shrinking... i can definitely tell that something is going on in there because it doesn't hurt anymore and the lump is smaller and softer.. i ****ing love this stuff
  5. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Davrlev View Post
    thanks im guna dose them evenly throughout the day... and by the way for anyone who cares, i had a mild case of gyno from a previous pheraplex cycle, and it seems to be shrinking... i can definitely tell that something is going on in there because it doesn't hurt anymore and the lump is smaller and softer.. i ****ing love this stuff
    really?...thats awesome..good to hear some more positives with all the crap and bashing going on right now....good luck....get huge!..peace
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running Epistane at 50-60mg?
    By onekickkawi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. Epistane at an old age?
    By gunyhighway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 02:50 AM
  3. Epistane at the end of my test cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:39 PM
  4. Epistane at 240 pounds
    By Piph05 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 03:26 PM
  5. Running M-drol at 30mg
    By Indiana Jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 08:25 PM