1-Test Shutdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xonic2xonic

Awards
First of all I am inclined to believe that all prohormones including the above are a bunch of bs/rip-off like most health/nutrition supplements.

I will ask anyway. What are the alleged effects of 1-Test on HTPA? Let me guess, none?

Thanks for any info!
-----

......... of course, I could always READ and RESEARCH the tons of info present for myself before I ask, especially since I am making a first post filled with doubt and negative disposition...

Last edited by a moderator:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Don't knock it till ya try it. If they don't work how did I gain 13 pounds in 4 weeks??????? If you want your question answered do some research.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let's hear this..

show us an article that shows any up-to-date information on what you mentioned in your post..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
1-test is not a ripoff.. it does build good muscle. YOU might want to do some research on them before you pass your judgement on them. You will find a lot of bro testimonals to the strength of 1-test on this website. As for 1-test shutdown, it does happen. It can be in some cases a very hard shutdown but that depends on dosage and other factors. The common misconception is that 1-test is a prohormone.. it is classified as such but it really is a more of steroid than PH and more chemical related to test than other prohormones. This is because that 1-test does not have to be changed by the body to be used.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
BaWhahaHahaahaahahahaah. Are you serious? LMAO! Please post studies that support your ASSumptions!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You should just close this thread down now. No need to even address this. It's obvious that this person has put no time or effort into researching ph's, as a result I don't have any more time to waste on him. Late J

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
BaWhahaHahaahaahahahaah. Are you serious? LMAO! Please post studies that support your ASSumptions!

For any article that he posts that allegedly shows 1-test is ineffective, look at my avatar and ask yourself again, "Does 1-test really work?

;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by bigpetefox

For any article that he posts that allegedly shows 1-test is ineffective, look at my avatar and ask yourself again, "Does 1-test really work?

;)
lol, you certainly have a point there Pete :D

I guess I'll leave it open too, hell sometimes we all need a whore thread, lol. :shoot:

Do some research bro, then come back and say the same thing.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
uh... no, it doesn't work. everyone here is wasting their time. no, actually, we're all here to scam you. :) believe you me, it takes a lot of work to scam somebody into homebrewing their own, totally worthless product... but therein lies the satisfaction you see ;)

csakiges

Awards

;)
But Pete, I thought you got that body from an 8-week cycle of Cell-Tech. :D

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board bro, great first post. Actually we couldn't answer your question, because this is all role playing. None of us really lift, let alone try supplements or PH/steroids. Hell, I am a 6'5" 130 pound guy myself, and that pic of pete fox has been photoshopped to hell and back. Witty intelligent questions such as yours, need to be taken somewhere they actually TRY this stuff!! We are too busy role playing getting bigger and stronger.

A good website you may want to try is: www.askingquestionswithoutresearchisdumb.com

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by csakiges

But Pete, I thought you got that body from an 8-week cycle of Cell-Tech. :D

Silence! I said no such thing! :eek:

It was celltech/dmso, get it right... :D

csakiges

Awards

Silence! I said no such thing! :eek:

It was celltech/dmso, get it right... :D

Oh, sorry. I heard celltech with the DMSO helps absorption into the blood stream, thus making cell-tech 10000% better than normal cell tech.:D Ok, ok, I know the cell tech jokes are played out. Just felt the need to.

xonic2xonic

Awards
LOL. Hello bros/bitches. These are the reasons I am not a believer and why I will stick to what definately works, at least until a company has the balls to offer a money back guarantee:

a) The supplement industry is a crock of $hit. Thanks to lack of government/FDA effort to monitor/deal with bogus marketing claims, companies get away with deceptive marketing. Look at every bloody product at any supplement store. They are all advertised to be amazing. The same store sells 10 different products all claiming to be the most anabolic complex etc. etc. Bull$hit. There are products being marketed that claim to cure cancer and AIDS, same bull$hit. Who else remembers when "Cyanocobalamin" was marketed as a potent steroid alternative? LOL B12. Howabout chromium picolonate. Fuk off. Clearly supplement companies CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

b) Friend just did some garbage called DecaPlex. Took 4 times the suggested dose with absolutely 0 results. His diet, training and rest were fine. If this crap did anything, he would have had at least minor results. Instead he maintained his typical ups and downs.

c) Too many people making these claims have something to gain by claiming that the products do anything.

d) Too many people saying great results and I kept all of my gains. It is extremely unlikely that anyone keeps ALL of their gains after any cycle. What is 1-AD some miracle that in addition to be so effective that it somehow prevents post cycle suppression / catabolic rebound? BS.

e) Lack of substantial clinical studies. Everything "real" is backed by COUNTLESS clinical studies/trials, not just a single trial.

I am prepared to accept the possibility that a specific few supplements and pro hormones may produce positive results. Certainly not the majority of crap that is out there. Perhaps I will try and determine/research here what people are claiming to be the best products. I just don't want to be made into a sucker. Just one order would make any of these scammer companies that much richer. Ideally there would be something that I could do about it.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

blah blah blah blah..... blah blah blah.... blah... *burp*

I understand your pain bro, most everybody here does... and that's why this place is here to begin with. there IS something you can do about it... you're already there, this place is the perfect tool, just get to usin' it.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
by the way...

a) supp companies work, obviously, through their knowledge that the average citizen doesn't know jack **** about nutrition. the cure here is simple informed decision making.

b) your friend took 4 times the "recommended" dose of a "decasomething" and got no results? why am I NOT surprised? (see a)

c) true, so read and learn for yourself and you won't have to rely solely on the potential BS spewed by others (... see a)

d) learn more about post cycle regimen before you decide what is possible and what is not... you are dismissing absolutely everything out of hand here.

e) you're talking again about lack of information, and again, the info is out there (in here, rather ;) )

just wanted to respond to your points there :)

xonic2xonic

Awards
My only comment atm is on d. By post cycle regimen, do you mean the likes of clomid, hcg, nolva and the homeopaths maca and avina sativa?

Personally I do not like to do anything post cycle except diet/workout wise. I keep my cycles 8 weeks max, usually 6 and wait months between. Like many others and as shown in several studies, the likes of clomid do nothing but delay recovery and promote their own side effects. Yes they are usefull for restoring testicular mass. If you are another PA worshipper, then I believe he will also support this belief that such ancilleries are counter productive. Maca and avina sativa, who knows... just another money maker?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Xonic,

It sounds as if you already do AS. If so then just stick to that.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think supplements are a rip off or not. WTF do you want us to do try and convince you to use 1 Test?

You are right they don't work so bug off.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
sorry, is 1test a prohormone? that what you said xonic? just curious. sounds like you're very familiar with cycles etc... so why act ignorant? better yet, why would a friend of yours take a piece of **** supp that gave him no results, when you could have offered your expert advise?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
You are saying that clomid is totally ineffective? Just from the thousands of reports of people who have used it I dont't think that is a valid point. In addition to that you come it a forum with the sole intention of starting a fight thats pretty cool man. Om glad you have such maturity of spirit.

ahem a$$hole

xonic2xonic

Awards
sorry, is 1test a prohormone? = Good point

why would a friend of yours take a piece of **** supp that gave him no results = well unfortunately he got would not listen and was sold on the marketing hype and promises from the supplier that it was great.

You are saying that clomid is totally ineffective = No. I believe that it is a mildly effective anti-e and that it can keep HTPA up post cycle. I just think that many people still are shut down after they stop taking it. This is my experience. Possibly different for other people. Again if you are a Patrick Arnold fan, ask him, he will concur I think.

I guess I should appologize, I have been pretty ignorant. I just suspected that you people are just here to support the marketing hype for one reason or other.

So who finds what the most potent/effective 1-test product?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Look bro, as a fellow juicer, I will say there is NO comparing PHs to the real thing no matter what the supp companies say. That said, 1-test is still a decent androgen that will work for you. I do totally disagree with your post cycle regiment, but to each their own.

Best 1-test product is definetly transdermal. Oral, you need to take too much, due to low absorption. Injection, is insane, with comparisons of injecting liquid anthrax, or other references to complete debilitating pain.

That leaves transdermal products. Both One (avant labs) and our product (T-1) have great carriers, giving the best levels of absorption. The difference is price. Just a lot cheaper over here in this part of town.

So, not to sound like a pimp. but, in terms of bang for your buck, the BDC products are your best choice in terms of cost and effectiveness.

HighBall

Awards
I thought the same, that this was all BS, but then I decided to research....not just read, but learn. It's just basic science what it does, and I was still a little sketchy. I decided to try it and and I am up 8 pounds in one week.

I know its 95% water, but I am stronger than ever.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
xonic2xonic, I understand your skepticism, supp company's are for the most part out there ripping people off. 10 years ago, I was a supplement whore, trying whatever hit the shelves at gnc (c'mon - no www back then, cut me some slack!) - vanadyl, chromium, OKG, MCTs, CoQ10, etc. I spent a ton of money, with no gains. I remember androstendione a few years later, but luckily I had heard the reports of gyno before I got around to trying it out!

The only thing I'll use now is protein from customizer, multivit, green tea, and eca. I tried 1-AD with 4-ad (androspray) 6 months ago (after 2 months of research) and now firmly believe that prohormones DO work. I gained 12 lbs overall (sure, some was water), a surprising amount of strength, and my measurements were up. I also got some sides - lost my libido, a little hair, a little prostate hypertrophy. I kept 8lbs after the 4 week cycle was over, and almost all of my strength.

I've been researching more and more since then, and now I'm a few weeks away from my first 1-test cycle of T-1 Pro (thx steeltown!) I've been taking saw palmetto for my prostate, got some topical spiro for the hair, clomid for post, and nolva just in case.

I tend to trust consistent user feedback more than some supp company's clinical test results that can be massaged, selectively cited, etc. I know there are variables involved, (an 18 yr old, been lifting 6 months, ate 4K cals/day, and gains 15 lbs - well no sh*t! PH or no PH) but you've got to do your research, dig around, and parse the results for yourself. Anyway, keep your healthy skepticism, and if you don't think 1-test will shut you down - just try a good dose for 4 weeks and drop it, w/no post cycle - you'll become a believer pretty quickly! Whatever you decide, good luck!

Tamacracker

Awards

;)
Hey bro,
I currently weigh 200lbs. Im 6'0, and BF% is 20%. Right now I just started a cycle of Clenbutrx and Im goin into my 2nd week. So far soo good, but with those stats can I push 1-Test with my Clenbutrx and get to my goal of 12-15% BF, and hit around 180-185lbs. If so I'd have to push 1-Test into week 3 of my Clenbutrx cycle. Im lookin to lose this last bit of gut and harden the f*ck up already lol.
Ill post a pic tommorow hopefully.

P.S. I am doin both bulkin and cuttin, so of course I want to gain muscle weight and lose fat mass at the same time.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

I guess I should appologize, I have been pretty ignorant. I just suspected that you people are just here to support the marketing hype for one reason or other.

ain't no thang :D the state of the industry makes it extremely easy to be critical, doubtful, etc, etc so I don't think it's an issue... especially b/c at the very LEAST the info is here, free of charge :) good luck bro.

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by xonic2xonic
So who finds what the most potent/effective 1-test product?
HardChest !!

The best 1-Test on the planet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with some of these statements, is that while BDC is providing a pre-mixed suppliment product to the masses. He also puts his recipie out there for anyone to use by buying the products wherever they like. It's not some "top-secret 1000% effective super-deluxe patented delivery system" with more bullshit than a truck full of manure tryin to sell you on it.... And MANY people (myself included) have seen good results from 1-test, again, nothing like injectible AAS, but it definitely works. As fo the lack of belief in clomid/nolva/hcg/etc. It's your endocrine system.

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Blacksmith

HardChest !!

The best 1-Test on the planet. 

Well, hello there, Big Guy!

Hard Chest you say? PM me with a source.. ;) **

** This is a joke! Don't ask anyone for a source for anything!! I don't care if Walgreens has kleenex on sale, no PM's for sources!! :D

xonic2xonic

Awards
Thanks for the replys.

How about an anal suppository delivery system?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by xonic2xonic
Thanks for the replys.

How about an anal suppository delivery system?
Yes, please shove it up your ass, good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.